Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie Nyblom View Post
I've been playing Farm Town for about 15 years. I can't get onto my farms. My User# is 124440604552607 I'm 72 years old and Farm Town is my only thing to do. I'm handicapped so Farm get backto living again Town is a big part of my life. PLEASE help me
Hi Ellie Nyblom,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about loading issues with the HTML version.
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:43 AM

Unhappy can not run farm town

it will let me send gifts and receive them but wont let me play the game. What is God's name is going on here? I am an avid player on most days you would think my high score shows that. If you are trying to force everyone to go to 5G that is wrong. Not everyone has that kind of money to buy new phones or new internet. Please fix this soon before I lose interest all together. I so truly love to play this game it is a relaxation period for me. Thank you. Sincerely, Sherri Kelly
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanahchild50 View Post
it will let me send gifts and receive them but wont let me play the game. What is God's name is going on here? I am an avid player on most days you would think my high score shows that. If you are trying to force everyone to go to 5G that is wrong. Not everyone has that kind of money to buy new phones or new internet. Please fix this soon before I lose interest all together. I so truly love to play this game it is a relaxation period for me. Thank you. Sincerely, Sherri Kelly
Hi Savanachild,
Farm Town has nothing to do with 5G as that is only your phone and how fast it can upload and download the data.
I'm sorry but right now we are all concentrating on getting the main game working for computers, mobile devices are currently not supported, but some may work. It is better to wait and see how the game improves and what developers can offer.

Make sure the browsers you are trying on your phone are updated, so they can support WebGL. If the ones you are trying are not able to open it try some different ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:02 AM

Default can not run farm town

I have tried to clear the cache but I am not sure what to do. I looked it up on google and it said to control shift and delete at the same time. However, it did not help. It doesn't seem to want to clear the cache. Can someone please call me quickly so I can accomplish this task. I would so love to play Farm Town this evening. (Phone number removed for safety). Thanks again for the help in advance.
Sincerely, Sherri Kelly

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 26 2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old Jan 26 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanahchild50 View Post
I have tried to clear the cache but I am not sure what to do. I looked it up on google and it said to control shift and delete at the same time. However, it did not help. It doesn't seem to want to clear the cache. Can someone please call me quickly so I can accomplish this task. I would so love to play Farm Town this evening. My number is (phone removed for safety). Thanks again for the help in advance.
Sincerely, Sherri Kelly
Hi SHerri,
Instructions for many browsers for clearing cache are in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

We don't have phone support.
Old Jan 26 2021, 12:44 PM

Default not loggin in

farm i.d. 100000076722888...wont go past grey screen.. only words on bottom of green screen is toggle FT console please tell me what to do
Old Jan 26 2021, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
farm i.d. 100000076722888...wont go past grey screen.. only words on bottom of green screen is toggle FT console please tell me what to do
Hi zookeeperkaren,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 26 2021, 01:13 PM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr

USER ID number ( 1764751577 ) My farm doesn't load at all.
Old Jan 26 2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annalienjvr View Post
USER ID number ( 1764751577 ) My farm doesn't load at all.

Hi annalienjvr

Your previous post was answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6419582
Old Jan 26 2021, 01:25 PM

Facebook USER ID number is: 110588150456976
Gray screen
2021-01-26 19:23:35.942 ERRORNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl