Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 110588150456976
Gray screen
2021-01-26 19:23:35.942 ERRORNullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi Monstertjie

All your posts have been answered and you were also sent a private message.

Your information was copied to a closed thread in H&S forum which is monitoring by the developers. It is not necessary to post the information again, just be patient while the developers continue working on the loading problems.

Meanwhile please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also be sure your browswer is updated.
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:41 PM

Default Still having problems

black screen
B-000
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanDaffin View Post
black screen
B-000
Hi JeanDaffin,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 03:51 PM

Default problem loading

black screen for 15 minutes reloaded and started over still black screen going on 20 minutes you know about the change over since July what is going on very frustrating after 10 years of playing
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossill View Post
black screen for 15 minutes reloaded and started over still black screen going on 20 minutes you know about the change over since July what is going on very frustrating after 10 years of playing
Hi Fossil,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:53 PM

farm i.d. 100000076722888, came back to the computer and my farm was there,,,went off the farm for other things to do and when i tried to get on the grey screen showed up with a square frame and a sad face on it... no words at the bottom of the grey screen,,, if i didnt spend 1000.00's of dollars on this game i would give up, can i get some help please.
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
farm i.d. 100000076722888, came back to the computer and my farm was there,,,went off the farm for other things to do and when i tried to get on the grey screen showed up with a square frame and a sad face on it... no words at the bottom of the grey screen,,, if i didnt spend 1000.00's of dollars on this game i would give up, can i get some help please.
Hizookeeperkaren,
Did you go through the items I asked you to check in answer to your previous post?

You can try clearing your browser cache , clo9se the browser, then reload your farms and see if that fixes it.
Old Jan 26 2021, 06:16 PM

USER ID: 1299407196

SAFARI-- GREEN SCREEN
GOOGLE and OPERA -- Message from slash key - browser does not support WebGL black non spinning cube

SAFARI (Picture link below of checkpoint info)
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...15901103142680

FT was previously working with all browsers.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by ela16; Jan 26 2021 at 06:19 PM. Reason: added checkpoint info
Old Jan 26 2021, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ela16 View Post
USER ID: 1299407196

SAFARI-- GREEN SCREEN
GOOGLE and OPERA -- Message from slash key - browser does not support WebGL black non spinning cube

SAFARI (Picture link below of checkpoint info)
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...15901103142680

FT was previously working with all browsers.

Thanks for your help.
Hi Ela,
Please clear your browser cache in each of those browsers, close the browser and then reload your farms. You might also want to see if any of those have updates that need to be done.
Old Jan 26 2021, 06:32 PM

Angry about farmtown

it does not work like it should its slower the a turtle and it doesnt work properly
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl