Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 26 2021, 02:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Clarification on Harvesting Tools

I need clarification on harvesting tools Am I correct that you must buy a harvester then solar power plower then the combine harvester plower in that order for each size 5x5 6x6 8x8 etc? Are they dependent on each other? Thanks I need to upgrade some of those tools and since the little button that tells you if you already own it is missing I do not want to waste $$ Thank you for all your hard work in this transition time. So far I love the new speed.
Old Jan 26 2021, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I need clarification on harvesting tools Am I correct that you must buy a harvester then solar power plower then the combine harvester plower in that order for each size 5x5 6x6 8x8 etc? Are they dependent on each other? Thanks I need to upgrade some of those tools and since the little button that tells you if you already own it is missing I do not want to waste $$ Thank you for all your hard work in this transition time. So far I love the new speed.
Hi trina531

Yes, you have to have all the previous sizes in your storage to be able to purchase the next size ones.

You have all the information for unlocking tools in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for your speedy reply. Off to shopping I go!
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't find my original post regarding upgrading all my tools. The new tools show that I have them, but when I use them, they are still working like the old tools. For instance I bough the 576X flower and tree harvesters and they are still working as the 400X tools. The same with the harvest/plow and the seeder tool. I submitted this a while ago, not sure when and was told to go to another link and submit my question. I was suppose to get a confirmation email that it went through, but that never happened. Ok, so what now?
1486466728 xtacy48
Old Jan 26 2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I can't find my original post regarding upgrading all my tools. The new tools show that I have them, but when I use them, they are still working like the old tools. For instance I bough the 576X flower and tree harvesters and they are still working as the 400X tools. The same with the harvest/plow and the seeder tool. I submitted this a while ago, not sure when and was told to go to another link and submit my question. I was suppose to get a confirmation email that it went through, but that never happened. Ok, so what now?
1486466728 xtacy48
Hi xtacy48

Support answered your ticket 3 days ago.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if the response is there?
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi xtacy48

Support answered your ticket 3 days ago.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if the response is there?
No I haven't, but I will now. Thank you!
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:38 AM

the move item to storage tool in toolbox
if anything is on top of that item its making you remove that first

for example 3 waters slightly overlapped but you can still click and highlight each one , if you want to move to storage the one on right -aka the bottom - its making you move the one 2 on the left first

also having a really hard time getting anything highlitghted that is layered ... its doable but you really have to wiggle around the mouse to get something

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 27 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old Jan 27 2021, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the move item to storage tool in toolbox
if anything is on top of that item its making you remove that first

for example 3 waters slightly overlapped but you can still click and highlight each one , if you want to move to storage the one on right -aka the bottom - its making you move the one 2 on the left first

also having a really hard time getting anything highlitghted that is layered ... its doable but you really have to wiggle around the mouse to get something
Hi JNelson,
That has always been that way. Try zooming in to get more "space" between the items to be able to grab them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting

I have 2 "3x3" harvesters on my farm and it always tells me i need to buy one i bought the 2nd and now it tells me i need a 5x5. What is going on? i played this game for years and never a problem and i have enought gas too.
Old Jan 28 2021, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkygirl2 View Post
I have 2 "3x3" harvesters on my farm and it always tells me i need to buy one i bought the 2nd and now it tells me i need a 5x5. What is going on? i played this game for years and never a problem and i have enought gas too.
Hi Sparkygirl,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Please move your tools into storage. The toolbox will not see them when they are on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity