Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2015, 10:56 AM

Angry Products made in facilities

There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!
Old Oct 11 2015, 11:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post
There are some factories in which products are made that only go into one other facility, yet there isn't enough product to keep the facility at 100%. Here are 3 examples from my production line.

Funeral supplies factory and funeral home....all items produced in the factory go to only the funeral home, yet the facility would not be at 100% unless a second factory was purchased. Now that I did that, it tells me I don't have enough carnations cause there are 2 factories makin all the things.

Artisan jewelry studio and handmade jewelry stall...again, all items produced in the studio go only to the stall, yet the stall is not at 100% because of the pearl oysters. In my case I have 4 fish farms which should be sufficient yet it's not.

Water plant and water facilites factory...the gate water valve which is only used for the plant wasn't enough until I had to buy a second factory to produce more, now that I did, before I know it, I will probably run out of product to supply the 2nd factory.

In other words, if the product is only bein used in one facility then the quantity produced needs to be sufficient to fill the facility!
Hi nancybl,

I moved your post to general feedback for the game as this post appears to be that and not a help and support question.
It is not unusual for a facility to need more than one of another to keep it supplied. How the developers want to make these facilities work is entirely up to them.

If you would like to make a suggestion for the game, please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 11 2015, 09:50 PM

Greetings:

IMO developers might consider bumping up facility production output for both Sugar and Pearl Oyster Containers. Anyway, I've come to notice my four Sugar Refineries and four Fish Farming Plants are not keeping up with production needs.

TIA, Amber
Old Oct 11 2015, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Greetings:

IMO developers might consider bumping up facility production output for both Sugar and Pearl Oyster Containers. Anyway, I've come to notice my four Sugar Refineries and four Fish Farming Plants are not keeping up with production needs.

TIA, Amber
Hi Amber Leigh,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section as it is not a question about a problem that we can help with in the forums. If you would like to make a suggestion about this please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2015, 08:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancybl View Post

What I do to resolve this problem is I will post to work my production facilities 3 or 4 times for every time I post to refer clients to my service facilities.
Old Oct 15 2015, 01:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Best crop question

I am trying to figure out which crop is the best investment. I tried the data sheets but could not find what I wanted, so I will ask here.

Which one will give me the best return on my money, time included. I have a green sprinkler, which cuts the growing time in half, which needs to be part of the answer (I think)

Thanks

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2015, 07:15 PM

Dragon Fruit

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Oct 17 2015, 03:37 PM

I am wondering if we are to not sell all that we get from facilities, as I assume some of the goods are needed for use by other facilities. I always hold some back on each one. Please advise what would happen if I sell all the products from my facilities? Will they still function?
Old Oct 22 2015, 05:15 PM

Default Clysdale Horses

do we receive horsehair from them also or are they just for decoration only ?
Old Oct 22 2015, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
do we receive horsehair from them also or are they just for decoration only ?
Hi widow lyn,
Yes you do. So each stable can hold 200 horses and 200 Clysdale horses.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity