Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 10 2011, 09:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Hi , My sister is at level 27 - 1 farm ... and has none of the Farmcash tools ... If I buy and send to her > the harvest/plow tool so that she can use it on her own and neighbors farms .... can she use it ???

Since 'I' had to buy the '1st' farm cash tools 'before' I was able to buy the multiple use tool ... I wanted to ask before I bought it for her farm??
Hi there,

No she won't be able to use it without first owning the smaller FC tools.

The way to look at it is the 4x4 tools are the the actual tools, the bigger tools 5x5 and upwards are all upgrades to those tools, which is why they are cheaper than the original 4x4.

So for her to be able to use the Harvest/Plow combine, she would 1st need to own...
4x4 plow
4x4 harvest
5x5 plow
5x5 harvest
once you own those you can then buy the Harvest/Plow Combine.

To be able to use the other combine, which again is an upgrade, she would also need to own the 4x4 and 5x5 seeders.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 10 2011, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Hi , My sister is at level 27 - 1 farm ... and has none of the Farmcash tools ... If I buy and send to her > the harvest/plow tool so that she can use it on her own and neighbors farms .... can she use it ???

Since 'I' had to buy the '1st' farm cash tools 'before' I was able to buy the multiple use tool ... I wanted to ask before I bought it for her farm??
If one fc tool is required to buy another fc tool you can not send the bigger tool if they do not own the smaller one.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 12 2011, 01:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You can send the 4x4 harvest tool separately and then the 4x4 plow tool to your sister (or the other way round). These can be used on other farms.

Last edited by slartismum; Nov 12 2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: typing error
Old Nov 13 2011, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't think it's fair that we can't cash in some of our coins for cash to buy facilities and such or that the facilities aren't available in coins. I have over 9,000,000 in coins but can't buy a lot of things because I don't have the cash and I'm not going to pay actual money to get cash. I think this should be changed.
Old Nov 13 2011, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin55 View Post
I don't think it's fair that we can't cash in some of our coins for cash to buy facilities and such or that the facilities aren't available in coins. I have over 9,000,000 in coins but can't buy a lot of things because I don't have the cash and I'm not going to pay actual money to get cash. I think this should be changed.
If this was to happen then no one would buy Farm Cash, which would mean that Slashkey would have very little income to keep the servers running or feed, clothe, and house their families. No income means the game dies and goes away. Is that really what you want then?
It is your option to not buy Farm Cash, but to make it easy to get Farm Cash by exchanging coins for it is not the answer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2011, 06:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If this was to happen then no one would buy Farm Cash, which would mean that Slashkey would have very little income to keep the servers running or feed, clothe, and house their families. No income means the game dies and goes away. Is that really what you want then?
It is your option to not buy Farm Cash, but to make it easy to get Farm Cash by exchanging coins for it is not the answer.
I totally get that they are trying to make money and support themselves and their families. I'm just thinking that for every million coins I make, maybe they could give me 1 cash buck. I don't think that would be unreasonable, but that's just me.
Old Nov 13 2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin55 View Post
I totally get that they are trying to make money and support themselves and their families. I'm just thinking that for every million coins I make, maybe they could give me 1 cash buck. I don't think that would be unreasonable, but that's just me.
that would be great for me....

with 8 billion coins... that would be $8,000 Farm Cash... heheheh
Old Nov 23 2011, 10:42 AM

The first Manure Spreader is Orange $40, the second is Red $50 (Green money not coins) Regretfully they both essentially do the same thing and then you still should buy the top irrigation system. There is no way around it if you want to spread the manure you have to purchase the orange manure spreader. I am tired of purchaseing a tool that is all encompassing then FT/Slaskkey Developers make another that cancels out the first purchase. In this case Orange Manure Spreader MUST be purchased before you can purchase the Red. You will most likely never use the orange one again, I don't and have not. Go see if you can purchase a used one in the market place. The irrigation (orange) system speeds the entire process up. But first you have buy the first irrigation system and advance just like the manure tools above. I do not condone this type of marketing I think it is bad business. But if you want the extra product and the convenience you MUST pay the price or earn more money through working. Otherwise you will spend 20 hours a day working your okoele off. I've put in 1000's of hours to make millions then billions and they keep coming out with more tools. I can't afford the constant demand so I do a lot of work or hire someone from the market to do it for me they cannot spread manure. Good luck. For what it is worth I really like the Manure System it makes the fruit easier to see and you get extra harvests.

Last edited by DancingRaven; Nov 23 2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling
Old Nov 23 2011, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
The first Manure Spreader is Orange $40, the second is Red $50 (Green money not coins) Regretfully they both essentially do the same thing and then you still should buy the top irrigation system. There is no way around it if you want to spread the manure you have to purchase the orange manure spreader. I am tired of purchaseing a tool that is all encompassing then FT/Slaskkey Developers make another that cancels out the first purchase. In this case Orange Manure Spreader MUST be purchased before you can purchase the Red. You will most likely never use the orange one again, I don't and have not. Go see if you can purchase a used one in the market place. The irrigation (orange) system speeds the entire process up. But first you have buy the first irrigation system and advance just like the manure tools above. I do not condone this type of marketing I think it is bad business. But if you want the extra product and the convenience you MUST pay the price or earn more money through working. Otherwise you will spend 20 hours a day working your okoele off. I've put in 1000's of hours to make millions then billions and they keep coming out with more tools. I can't afford the constant demand so I do a lot of work or hire someone from the market to do it for me they cannot spread manure. Good luck. For what it is worth I really like the Manure System it makes the fruit easier to see and you get extra harvests.
You cannot buy used tools in the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2011, 08:03 PM

I don't have that many pigs and it rough trying to get my neibor to send me some gifts. So I am stuck waiting and waiting for 4 pigs to produce.