Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2013, 02:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Half of my facilities are missing from my Farm 2 again! This happens with the post release updates. I purchased farm cash and repurchased all my missing facilities. I'm not going to do it again. I have had only one response from Slashkey asking how much FC/coins I lost. That was a week ago. I've not heard back from them since. Also, the link to my farm isn't working so good luck trying to get to my farm. This is really getting old and my patience is running thin.
Old Jan 25 2013, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Half of my facilities are missing from my Farm 2 again! This happens with the post release updates. I purchased farm cash and repurchased all my missing facilities. I'm not going to do it again. I have had only one response from Slashkey asking how much FC/coins I lost. That was a week ago. I've not heard back from them since. Also, the link to my farm isn't working so good luck trying to get to my farm. This is really getting old and my patience is running thin.
For your missing buildings watch your Farm Cash amount to see if they have refunded the amount for those buildings. It can take them a while to get it done.
For your link to your farm try going to the Farm Selection Manager (far left column below the clock). At the bottom of that screen click on Copy Link button. Then go to your signature editor and paste it in in place of the bad link.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2013, 10:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

In the facilities manager there is a problem when sorting by "Done" since the last update. Right now it lists my total of "Done" items as 224, but the top facilities showing are some of my animal buildings, which aren't ready. Down below those are some facilities which actually do have finished products. Yet even when I store those products, it gives me a "Done" count of 62, and I can't find any more facilities with finished products. Please take a look at this issue, and make sure the "Done" count is accurate, and the facilities with finished products really show up at the top of the list above the animal buildings when sorting by Done. Thanks.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2013, 11:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For your missing buildings watch your Farm Cash amount to see if they have refunded the amount for those buildings. It can take them a while to get it done.
For your link to your farm try going to the Farm Selection Manager (far left column below the clock). At the bottom of that screen click on Copy Link button. Then go to your signature editor and paste it in in place of the bad link.
Thank you. I will try that. Slashkey is usually on top of my reimbursements. It has happened twice before. This time they are dragging their feet or else they are being bombarded with missing facilities emails.
Old Jan 25 2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
In the facilities manager there is a problem when sorting by "Done" since the last update. Right now it lists my total of "Done" items as 224, but the top facilities showing are some of my animal buildings, which aren't ready. Down below those are some facilities which actually do have finished products. Yet even when I store those products, it gives me a "Done" count of 62, and I can't find any more facilities with finished products. Please take a look at this issue, and make sure the "Done" count is accurate, and the facilities with finished products really show up at the top of the list above the animal buildings when sorting by Done. Thanks.
Same here been trying to empty them but keeps showing 257 done but all facs were empty
Old Jan 25 2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab lover View Post
Same here been trying to empty them but keeps showing 257 done but all facs were empty
Yes I have a problem with done including the animals sheds. Also they still are showing either at the front of the utilization view or mixed up with the other facs.

And the times are still wrong - I am showing for example, the cow shed as ready in 2 hours but I can still harvest it now at the right time.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 25 2013, 02:40 PM

ok getting fed up with the treasure chests re setting themselves ...lost loads of bonuses
Old Jan 25 2013, 03:36 PM

Level:
XP:

I have tried all suggestions and still cannot load facility manger r click on any facility.. keep getting server connected out and its extremely slow...GAME WORKED FINE BEFORE THE UPDATE!!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 25 2013, 04:40 PM

Level:
XP:

hahahaha I have a train corner in my gift box!!! no idea where it came from......now its gone...after I took a screen shot and sent an email off to slashkey, lol

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 25 2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old Jan 25 2013, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Animals missing from Chicken Coop on Farm 7

Since the upgrade I can't harvest the animals in the Chicken Coop on Farm 7.
When I hover on the coop the message says 'chicken coop ready to harvest animals'; but, when I click 'show animals inside', there are no animals.

What steps do I need to take in order to restore this Chicken Coop to active production. I have cleared the caches.

Your help is appreciated.
Closed Thread