Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2010, 10:28 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you devs!!! Totally awesome, love the new facilities, love the new crops, love the new levels!! I'm gonna be on here for hours making room for more plowed plots so I can plant some more!!! No complaints, just mega praise for all your hard work!! Just want you to know you devs are so appreciated!!! Keep up the good work!!! Thank you!!
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:30 PM

Thanks so much for the upgrades and new facilities. I look forward to more levels soon. No complaints from me about any of it.
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:31 PM

How long does it take to to get wool from the llamas and sheep. I check everytime I check the others, but was wondering how long it took. I think the dairy produces milk every 8 hours. I don't know how long it takes to get eggs. But, I know I get enough of those as I haven't been running out. Just wondering how many llamas and sheep one would need.
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:34 PM

Default how to get farm cash !!!!!!

I am trying to get enough farm cash to buy the factory to produce fuel..... I am level 90 now, and can't level up again.... HOW can I get farm cash ?????? that's my frustration, many things I want are available only with farm cash and I can't get any ????? are there other ways I can earn them ? if not, I quit,,,,, I've tried forever to get enough and can't do it.....
please help me
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:36 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes for the mulberry trees to be ready for harvest?
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:37 PM

Nothing short of totally awesome!! Thank you!!
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:40 PM

Thanks; but, I am supposed to put these new facilities,,,,,,where?????
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:40 PM

OMG that is great!!!! I took a picture of it just to see if I could figure it out. I could never do it that good. I love how you have trees and facilities on top.

One of the best I have seen

EDIT: I am talking about the skyscraper mentioned in an earlier post
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna t kurten View Post
I am trying to get enough farm cash to buy the factory to produce fuel..... I am level 90 now, and can't level up again.... HOW can I get farm cash ?????? that's my frustration, many things I want are available only with farm cash and I can't get any ????? are there other ways I can earn them ? if not, I quit,,,,, I've tried forever to get enough and can't do it.....
please help me
If you click the Earn/Buy Farm Cash link there are a bunch of earn free fc opportunities. I check every day. Sometimes you can earn 3 just for watching a video or 2 for adding the app of the day! I never buy my farm cash, but I have earned at least 50 by doing these. You may want to set up another email address though, just so you have a place to handle the junk mail
Old Jun 07 2010, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

I just LOVE all the new stuff. I am very excited about being able to make pickles. For whatever reason I never could get my friends to send them to me. I seeded cukes right away.
Closed Thread