Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 26 2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
As of Thursday 24th August 2023, the game loads perfectly well in the morning but fails to load (or takes around 30 minutes to load when its successful) in the afternoon/evening. There is absolutely nothing wrong with internet, the browser or my pc as the game loads perfectly well in the mornings!!!!!
Hi Caine1

First thing to check if your browser is up to data and also if you have any pending update for your computer system.
After any update it is better to restart your computer.

You have suggetions to try in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If nothing helps you and this only happens during the afternoon/evening, then that makes me think that at that time there is heavy traffic in your zone affecting the multiple links you have to go through to get the website. It would be better for you to contact your internet provider and let them check on the problem.
Old Aug 26 2023, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

As I already mentioned, the game works perfectly well in the mornings. It is therefore NOT an issue with my internet, computer (fully updated running Win 10) or browser. I have tried loading the game in Google Chrome, Mozila FireFox and Microsoft Edge none of them have been successful.

All other websites work perfectly well at all times of the day, therefore my internet provider is not at fault either. It must be some issue with your servers of the game.

These are the error messages I keep getting:
"2023-08-26 17:05:39.426 ERROR wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module"

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.429 WARN WebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild549.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration."

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.432 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"

"2023-08-26 17:07:36.256 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-235959/Build/Build549.data.gz"

Last edited by Caine1; Aug 26 2023 at 12:10 PM.
Old Aug 26 2023, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
As I already mentioned, the game works perfectly well in the mornings. It is therefore NOT an issue with my internet, computer (fully updated running Win 10) or browser. I have tried loading the game in Google Chrome, Mozila FireFox and Microsoft Edge none of them have been successful.

All other websites work perfectly well at all times of the day, therefore my internet provider is not at fault either. It must be some issue with your servers of the game.

These are the error messages I keep getting:
"2023-08-26 17:05:39.426 ERROR wasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module"

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.429 WARN WebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild549.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration."

"2023-08-26 17:05:39.432 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation"

"2023-08-26 17:07:36.256 ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-235959/Build/Build549.data.gz"
Hi Caine,
Your internet may be fine between you and your service provider, but there are many links in the internet between you and the servers, that are located in Dallas Texas in the US. Any one of those links having heavy traffic or problems at those times can cause parts of the game to not load. We do not have any way to monitor or control those links. You do not have a direct link from your service provider to the servers.

Because it is specific times for you that this happens tells me that somewhere between you and the servers there is a link or links that are getting very heavy traffic or a problem with their network that is preventing all data files from completing the download to your computer.

I assure you this is not a server problem as we would have many complaints here at the same time showing here and we do not have those. Also the server tests in the suggestions in the first post show us they are all up and working fine. I am sorry, but there is nothing wrong with the servers and nothing we can do to help with this. The only thing I can tell you is to be patient and hope that the issues with the internet between you and the servers is cleared up soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2023, 04:57 PM

Game will not load. Hangs up before "black" rectangle even starts to fill in. Have cleared cache and browsing history (only made it worse). Prior to clearing game was at least loading but was hanging up between farms. Please help!
Old Aug 27 2023, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Game will not load. Hangs up before "black" rectangle even starts to fill in. Have cleared cache and browsing history (only made it worse). Prior to clearing game was at least loading but was hanging up between farms. Please help!
Hi SusieB

Please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

I hid all Show.... in your preferences, the wrench to help you to load the farms easier.
Also, try to load your farms using this link which goes to your farm 34 as it is small and doesnt have anything in it:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...788&farm_ix=33
Old Aug 30 2023, 05:29 PM

Default Loading Issue

Can't get farm loaded. This error shows up; Failed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild549.data.gz

Just had done the memcache clear and deleted Google memory and cookies. Logged back in and it won't load. Tried re-starting my laptop.

What do I need to do?
Old Aug 30 2023, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Can't get farm loaded. This error shows up; Failed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild549.data.gz

Just had done the memcache clear and deleted Google memory and cookies. Logged back in and it won't load. Tried re-starting my laptop.

What do I need to do?
Hi Petals,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
Please make sure your browser and computer are updated. If you have to do any updates be sure you restart your computer.

If that doesn't work then please try the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2023, 07:29 PM

Default Slooooooow

Working a farm and the save counter goes up to almost 20 and takes forever to count down.
Old Aug 31 2023, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Working a farm and the save counter goes up to almost 20 and takes forever to count down.
Hi John,
It wwould depend on how much they have on tht farm. The heavier the layering the slower the saving.
Old Aug 31 2023, 08:18 PM

Seemed a little better as I went along but still slow

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error