Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2023, 10:06 AM

I don't know if this is okay to post here but I am missing 4 tools and they are all Farm cash tools. I am missing my harvest and plow tools 24x24 and 28x28. Also I am missing my seeders 24x24 and 28x28. Also I have noticed that some of my crops or other factory items are missing from my storage. I know a couple other people have seen the same thing. Can you help??
Old Jun 29 2023, 10:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1955 View Post
I don't know if this is okay to post here but I am missing 4 tools and they are all Farm cash tools. I am missing my harvest and plow tools 24x24 and 28x28. Also I am missing my seeders 24x24 and 28x28. Also I have noticed that some of my crops or other factory items are missing from my storage. I know a couple other people have seen the same thing. Can you help??
Hi Hannah,
I have checked the account data for the farm set linked to the email you are registered with here and you have not purchased those tools. If you have a different set of farms you are missing those tools from please provide the account ID for that set. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2023, 07:29 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

dont no whats going on with the game, but on my default, everytime i play the game i keep loosing facilities, as big as the game has gotton i cant remember what i have as far as facilities, but i no how i have the farm set up, on my farm 23, i am down to all most nothing on my factorys, its gettin on my nerves pretty bad, could sum one tell me whats going on? please. t y ps i no this isnt the right place for this, but it would take me for ever to find where to put it, pluss i lost a bunch of my farm pass buildings & animals i have won
Old Jul 04 2023, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
dont no whats going on with the game, but on my default, everytime i play the game i keep loosing facilities, as big as the game has gotton i cant remember what i have as far as facilities, but i no how i have the farm set up, on my farm 23, i am down to all most nothing on my factorys, its gettin on my nerves pretty bad, could sum one tell me whats going on? please. t y ps i no this isnt the right place for this, but it would take me for ever to find where to put it, pluss i lost a bunch of my farm pass buildings & animals i have won
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

We only have data for farmcash items. I have checked your 2 accounts and both of them show farmcash facilities missing.

You need to contact Support and let them know the id number for each account. You find those numbers by loading the game and then scroll down the game screen till you find, Your User Id number is:xxxxxxx

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you contact them from your Facebook account use this link:http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you contact them from the website account, use this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 04 2023 at 08:43 AM.
Old Jul 06 2023, 04:12 PM

Default Missing facilities

I had one of the Turbo Electric Semi Truck and it missing from my farm and I had one of the Semi Trailer Truck on about every farm I have. Now I only have 2 of them showing in my inventory. Can you Please look into this for me
Old Jul 06 2023, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles View Post
I had one of the Turbo Electric Semi Truck and it missing from my farm and I had one of the Semi Trailer Truck on about every farm I have. Now I only have 2 of them showing in my inventory. Can you Please look into this for me
Hi Miracles

I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

Non of your Semi trailers or Turbo Electric Semi Tuck are missing.

You have 10 Semi trailers in total, 8 are on your farms and 2 in your storage.

Your Turbo Electric Semi Truck is in one of your farms too.

If you dont see them in your Facility manager:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
If you dont see them on your farms:

Be sure you have Show Tools option checked in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck the other options to make it easier for you to see them. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jul 07 2023, 10:42 AM

Default lost trees?

yesterday i expanded my farm .38 planted more lemons and lines but this am it looks like i didn't...i hope i'm not losing my mind..i know i spent coins on expanding 2 times because my coins are not where they were, that much i remember..how do i find out where i spent my coins?
Old Jul 07 2023, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
yesterday i expanded my farm .38 planted more lemons and lines but this am it looks like i didn't...i hope i'm not losing my mind..i know i spent coins on expanding 2 times because my coins are not where they were, that much i remember..how do i find out where i spent my coins?
Hi Barbara Nixon,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I am sorry, but there isn't any where that you can track coins spent. The only thing I can tell you is you spent 63.5 billion expanding your farm 36 to 40x40. You can hover over the farm in your farm selector and it will show you the size. You did not expand your farm 38 as it is still 22x22.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2023, 12:17 PM

I do not know where to put my problem but I must make it known, so I'm posting it here for the technical support team.

Every time I asked the players to do my farms I got a different harvested result. When I had obtained tens of thousands of baits for my farms I am getting less harvested fish, the more baits I have the less fish is harvested and this last time I realized I had lost more than 100 billion coins that were harvested. Why is this happening? I would think that if I had more baits to my farms the more fish and the more coins I would be getting as a result of harvesting. Why am I being punished for having baits in my farms and then having less harvested? I am missing at least more than 100 billion coins averaging the last three times my farms were harvested. This is so disappointing!

I'm not sure what Farm Town wants us to do. Somehow, we are being punished for the wrong reason.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Jul 07 2023, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I do not know where to put my problem but I must make it known, so I'm posting it here for the technical support team.

Every time I asked the players to do my farms I got a different harvested result. When I had obtained tens of thousands of baits for my farms I am getting less harvested fish, the more baits I have the less fish is harvested and this last time I realized I had lost more than 100 billion coins that were harvested. Why is this happening? I would think that if I had more baits to my farms the more fish and the more coins I would be getting as a result of harvesting. Why am I being punished for having baits in my farms and then having less harvested? I am missing at least more than 100 billion coins averaging the last three times my farms were harvested. This is so disappointing!

I'm not sure what Farm Town wants us to do. Somehow, we are being punished for the wrong reason.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
We do not see how much bait you get but the bait from only 7 fish farming plants to produce it is not going to do much of your waters, considering you have over 236,000 Big Lakes, and over 65,000 small seacoasts.
How much of each fish you get can vary from time to time they are harvested, so the value you get from those when you sell them is going to vary as well.
One thing you have to keep in mind as well is when any individual product (fish) goes over 200 million in your storage then that product is cut back to the 200 million as that is the maximum of any one product you can have in your storage. There is also a maximum total amount you can have in storage and when you go over that you also can lose products that will not be stored.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing