Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 31 2022, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGFin View Post
The CROPS my workers harvest are not going to my STORAGE. What should I do/ who can help me?
Hi LadyGFin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion area as that is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
After they have finished work please reload your farms as the storage does not immediately update as they are harvesting.

What crops are you not seeing going into your storage?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2022, 05:49 PM

Default Removing items from storage.

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.
Old Aug 06 2022, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.
Hi donna.r

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

No matter you are using the purple hand, you need at least a clear space the size of a pine tree to be able to place the item. Im sorry but we cant post instructions about tricks on the forum.

If your farm is plowed x9 or you have other items on crops, then it is possible there is not much free space to place more things on the farm. Please remember that every farm has a limit for placing things on it.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 06 2022, 09:00 PM

Default Manure

I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?
Old Sep 06 2022, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?
Hi Ketil,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about storage, so I could answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for suggesting additions or changes to the game.

You can not sell your manure. However, the amount of manure you have does not have anything to do with your storage because that is stored seperate with the manurer spreaders.
Even if the manure was stored in your storage it would be in the harvest and products part of your storeage and your problem is your Item storage.
Your Item storage is where your store buildings, decorations, trees, flowers, facilities, etc. According to your data you have 7 items in your storage and a capacity of 1,450. What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.
I am moving a lot of trees between farms, because when I started to play FarmTown I planted trees with different growing times on same farm. But now I want trees with same growing time on a farm.

But thanks for the tip about the Super Storage.

Ketil
Old Sep 15 2022, 10:43 PM

Default New problem.

All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.
Old Sep 15 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.
Hi Snookie Sue,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this is not about the new release. No it has nothing to do with the farm pass.

The message is telling you that you do not have enough room in your Item storage to add whatever you were trying to add. You have 56 items in your storage and 190 spaces. According to your data you only have 6 neighbors.

What were you trying to add? If you are trying to add a bunch of trees or flowers you may not have space for the number you wanted to add.
Old Sep 16 2022, 03:35 PM

Default So frustrated!

Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?
Old Sep 16 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?
Hi Snookie Sue

Taz is not available at this moment.

Can you provide your user id number so we can check? You find it at the botton of your game screen page.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds