Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 11 2022, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
How come my semi-truck doesn't show that I've purchased it in the store. I have it on farm 5 along with the ordering station grey color it doesn't have a show inside the ordering station attached to it when the description shows" order and transfer more products much faster in a semi truck, the order satation that is. Both are non turbo and the semi lets me load products.
Hi Lisarami

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Ordering station with trailer allows you to start all products in your Semi Trailer truck by clicking in Order all button.

That way you dont have to open the Semi trailer to start each product.

It is better to place the Ordering station with trailer in your storage, please remember that farmcash tools do not take space from your item storage.

Also, if you decide to purchase the Turbo ordering station in the future, the game will check you have the Ordering station in your storage and you will not have problems purchasing the new one.
Old Jan 12 2022, 09:21 AM

Default bugs wih fishing boat and truck with chainsaw

ID #1398017598
When I click on my fishing boat or truck with chainsaw it says I need to have one so I click on each one and put it in storage then take it out of storage and it works then
Old Jan 12 2022, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydogg1@comcast.net View Post
ID #1398017598
When I click on my fishing boat or truck with chainsaw it says I need to have one so I click on each one and put it in storage then take it out of storage and it works then
Hi rustydogg1

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You have to place those tools in your storage as they are on a farm.

When you have your tools in storage, then you can use them from your yellow Tool box in all your farms.
Old Jan 19 2022, 12:15 AM

Default Fuel Shortage

I cannot figure out why I cannot keep fuel in storage. I have oil pumps on all 44 farms, I have purchased 17 total oil refineries. I don't normally harvest and plant more than once a day.

I don't do the ships or the trains. Yet I cannot seem to be able to build up my fuel storage. I used to only need to refuel once a month or so. Now I'm having to gift it in.
Old Jan 19 2022, 05:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I cannot figure out why I cannot keep fuel in storage. I have oil pumps on all 44 farms, I have purchased 17 total oil refineries. I don't normally harvest and plant more than once a day.

I don't do the ships or the trains. Yet I cannot seem to be able to build up my fuel storage. I used to only need to refuel once a month or so. Now I'm having to gift it in.
Hi rockcandymountain,

Although we can't tell you exactly what you have been using fuel for we can see that you have been doing a considerable amount of upgrading to farms. If you have added workable items to those, used fuel to modify them, you will be using more fuel than you were before you started upgrading them. As you upgraded and added more to them you will have been gradually using more and more fuel.

You've also increased the amount of facilities you have so will likely be using more fuel for using Start All, Store All and you've been Cashing Out far more often then you used to which also uses fuel.

If less friends are working your facilities than there used to be or you are not starting more batches of Fuel Tanks in the oil refinery as soon as they have been worked, you will be getting less fuel than you were before.
If you are running low on crude oil at any point, check the amount of products you have stored that are made in the oil refinery and see if you need to be making all of them, if you don't then prioritise using the crude oil for making the Fuel tanks rather than all of the products.

You bought a Gas Station some years ago, check that facility and make sure that you are not loading Fuel tanks into it as that just sells the fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 22 2022, 11:43 AM

Default lost fuel gifts

every time I hit refuel I do not get my fuel from gifts I have a lot of fuel from gifts please fix the issue.
Old Jan 22 2022, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHurst View Post
every time I hit refuel I do not get my fuel from gifts I have a lot of fuel from gifts please fix the issue.
Hi AJHurst

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

When you receive fuel tanks as gifts and you store them, then when you refuel they are added to the amount of fuel tanks from Refinery.

Only if you leave them in the gift box then you will see them in From Friends.
Old Jan 24 2022, 08:55 AM

I bought big tools for H/P, i tool a break from the game but when i came back it does recognise that i have them in storage, I want them working and refund farm cash when this has been looked into, I cannot access the forum in my own name as i forgot so would appreciate if someone could also let me know my user name. My facebook number is 570427319. please help as i am on the verge giving up otherwise
Old Jan 24 2022, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
I bought big tools for H/P, i tool a break from the game but when i came back it does recognise that i have them in storage, I want them working and refund farm cash when this has been looked into, I cannot access the forum in my own name as i forgot so would appreciate if someone could also let me know my user name. My facebook number is 570427319. please help as i am on the verge giving up otherwise
Hi Daviewho

I had a look at the id number you provided and the last tools you purchased are:

Harvester EX (6x6)
Combine Harvest/Plow EX (6X6)

Harvester EX (7X7)
Combine Harvest/Plow EX (7X7)

Those tools are placed in your storage so you should be able to get them from your yellow tool box to harvest and plow.

Please explain which is the problem you have when you try to use them.

We know you contacted Support about this and also about your problem logging into the forum with your own account.
Support sent you the new password for your forum account to the email address you registered into the forum.
Old Jan 24 2022, 01:18 PM

thanks Mary, i have the whole lot of the sizes in my storage, up to 22X22 but it will not let me use it, i have duplicates of most of them trying to buy the top one, when i already had them, I wish i could show you my storage and it would make more sense but i bought and paid for them before i took a years break and now its impossible for me to use the tools i paid for, loads of duplicates which i had to try and buy farm cash and coins.

I cannot H and p with the smallest one, I have sore hands and its hurting but to be honest i am so fed with the lack of support then i will probably quit unless someone look into my stoage, ps it is the Combine-Harvest plow (22X22)

i have all Combine Plow - 3 of 5x5, 9 or 6X6, 1 or 7x7, 5 of 8X8, 4 of 9X9, 4. of 10x10, 2 of 12x12, 2 of 14X14, 4 of 16x16, 1 of 18x18, 1 of 20x20. 1 of 22x22,

I only have only one 18x18 onwards is because they worked at the time and were in storage, i paid good money for these with farm cash, I then used my own farm cash to see if it was my fault

I am utterly lost of how to get someone to actually look at this, no point in looking what farm cash i used to pay for the duplicates

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity