Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 24 2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
thanks Mary, i have the whole lot of the sizes in my storage, up to 22X22 but it will not let me use it, i have duplicates of most of them trying to buy the top one, when i already had them, I wish i could show you my storage and it would make more sense but i bought and paid for them before i took a years break and now its impossible for me to use the tools i paid for, loads of duplicates which i had to try and buy farm cash and coins.

I cannot H and p with the smallest one, I have sore hands and its hurting but to be honest i am so fed with the lack of support then i will probably quit unless someone look into my stoage, ps it is the Combine-Harvest plow (22X22)

i have all Combine Plow - 3 of 5x5, 9 or 6X6, 1 or 7x7, 5 of 8X8, 4 of 9X9, 4. of 10x10, 2 of 12x12, 2 of 14X14, 4 of 16x16, 1 of 18x18, 1 of 20x20. 1 of 22x22,

I only have only one 18x18 onwards is because they worked at the time and were in storage, i paid good money for these with farm cash, I then used my own farm cash to see if it was my fault

I am utterly lost of how to get someone to actually look at this, no point in looking what farm cash i used to pay for the duplicates
Hi Daviewho

We can see your storage through your account data.

I see what you say about duplicates, but let me try to explain something.

Some years ago, when any farmer purchased a farmcash tool, then they were able to get another one of the same tool paying coins.
For example, if you purchased the combine harvest/plow 5x5 for 35 farmcash, then if you went back to the store and hover your mouse over that same tool, you would see a button saying Duplicate.
If you clicked in it, you were asked if you wanted to get another combine harvest/plow 5x5 for coins.
If you accepted, then you would get another for coins which you could use as a decoration on your farms.

You probably did that to all the tools you listed here.
If you want a refund for the duplicates, you have to contact Support but take in mind that you are not going to get farmcash back but only coins as you got the duplicates using coins not cash.

Now, you also have the EX tools, combine harvest/plant EX 5x5, EX 6x6 and EX7x7

These are EX tools, so nothing to do with the regular combine harvest/plow 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7

You have them in your storage so you should be able to use them from your yellow tool box.

When you use the EX tools, you will see a yellow square on the farms which allows you to harvest and plow.

If you dont see the yellow square, then with the tool in your hands, look at the botton right corner of your farm.
You will see the image of your tool. Click in it.
You will see two images. Hover your mouse on them. One will tell you "Highlight" the other will tell you "Extent". Click in Extent and you will get the yellow square which will allow you to work faster.
Old Jan 24 2022, 02:23 PM

thqnk you Mary but i already aware of that, I cannot remember where it shows what you used farmcash to buy, and as you will be able to see its the machines i already had and would not let me buy when with coins, actually it did with one but did not let me buy up any further. I could not log into the forum and i did not what support was,

So the 2 problems i have is that i cannot use the 22x22 to harvest and olow even though i have spent farm cash on it before i took the break, so how do i get someone to sort me using the machine ?

number 2 is i used farm cash trying to get to what i already had and i did not know who to ask, so the farm cash i have spent was duplicate and should not have been spent if the machines were doing what they should, thererfore i want it back please, so i can buy something i want

This is what i bought as per farm cash useage

2022-01-21 04:40:00 buy_item -50 69 Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (7x7)
2022-01-21 04:39:08 buy_item -50 119 Harvester Ex (7 x 7)
2022-01-19 10:52:43 buy_item -50 169 Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (6x6)
2022-01-16 09:17:11 buy_item -50 219 Harvester Ex (6 x 6)

I had all of these before and this is why i want my farm cash back and if that can be done and get the right one to work, that would be fab

Last edited by Daviewho; Jan 24 2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old Jan 24 2022, 02:40 PM

Quote:
thqnk you Mary but i already aware of that, I cannot remember where it shows what you used farmcash to buy, and as you will be able to see its the machines i already had and would not let me buy when with coins, actually it did with one but did not let me buy up any further. I could not log into the forum and i did not what support was,

So the 2 problems i have is that i cannot use the 22x22 to harvest and olow even though i have spent farm cash on it before i took the break, so how do i get someone to sort me using the machine ?

number 2 is i used farm cash trying to get to what i already had and i did not know who to ask, so the farm cash i have spent was duplicate and should not have been spent if the machines were doing what they should, thererfore i want it back please, so i can buy something i want
Hi Daviewho

You have Autoselect Tools checked in your preferences, the wrench.

With this settings, you have to select the first tool you want to use in your farms, but then the game gives you the biggest tool you have.
As you have the Combine Harvest/plow EX (7x7) which is bigger than the Combine Harvest/plow 22x22 then you are given the Ex tool.
If you want to use the 22x22 then you have to select it from your tool box using the arrows to find the correct tool.

I dont understand why you want to use the 22x22 having a bigger tool as the EX 7x7.

I dont see you spending farmcash double to get the same tools. As I told you before, you purchased 1 tool using farmcash, and the duplicate ones for that tool were purchased using coins not farmcash.

You can go into Account tab, above the game screen and then click in Farm cash Activity log button.
There you will see all operations using farmcash, but due a matter of space you will see only some of them.
But we cannot see any duplicate purchase using farmcash.

Anyway, we cant do any refunds through the forum, so you have to continue working with Support.

Editing to Add: You edited your post to add information about the EX tools you purchased. I gave you that information in my first response to you.

Please notice those tools says EX, the ones you previously purchased are the Regular tools, 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7

Regular tools are not the same as EX tools. You are probably confused due they have the same size, but they are not the same.
The EX shows EX in the name, the regular tools do not have the EX in their name.

To be able to purchase the EX tools you have to have to regular tools first.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 24 2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old Jan 25 2022, 06:30 AM

Default Tools

sorry but i dont get the difference between Ex tools and the other harvest/plow i have, so i need the biggest H/P to speed up, so i just went to try and it says i need the tool that i have, this is what happened when i tried before and the reason i spent 200 farm cash, I think its asking me to buy ones that are in our storage

The message is you have to have a combine harvester/plow rx 8X8 in storage. what does that mean?

Last edited by Daviewho; Jan 25 2022 at 09:22 AM.
Old Jan 25 2022, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
sorry but i dont get the difference between Ex tools and the other harvest/plow i have, so i need the biggest H/P to speed up, so i just went to try and it says i need the tool that i have, this is what happened when i tried before and the reason i spent 200 farm cash

The message is ;you have to have a combine harvester/plow rx 8X8 in storage. what does that mean?
Hi Daviewho,
If that is the message then you are trying to click on a tool you do not have and is greyed out in your tool box. For the difference in the tools between the EX and regular you can find that information in the Game Guide chapter on Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

I have looked at your farms and all I see on every farm are facilities and wall to wall waters. Are you trying to use the combine to plow new plots over the waters? You can not use a combine place new plots. You have to use a plow to do that.
That said if this is the case what you are trying to do is layering and we are not allowed or allow anyone else to post instruction on how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 25 2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old Jan 26 2022, 01:01 PM

Default Sprinklers

I have all the sprinklers and was under the impression that once I did I could water etc all farms at once. I still have to do one at a time. Was I assuming incorrectly??
Old Jan 26 2022, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I have all the sprinklers and was under the impression that once I did I could water etc all farms at once. I still have to do one at a time. Was I assuming incorrectly??
Hi Amazing Amber

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You can do it using the purple sprinkler.

When you select the tool, then click anywhere on the farm and you will get a new screen with the names of all your farms.

Be sure to click in Select Multiple Farms button. At the botton of the screen you will see the option to All. Click there and then in the green check mark.

You will be able to irrigate all farms availabe at that time.
Old Feb 02 2022, 06:24 PM

Default Irrigation Tools

How do I determine what is the next highest irrigation tool I may purchase?
Old Feb 02 2022, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzb View Post
How do I determine what is the next highest irrigation tool I may purchase?
Hi Bzb,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools. You can tell which one is next to buy if it shows the Buy button instead of the Unlock button in the store.
You can also find the order you need to buy them in the Game Guide chapter 21 on tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2022, 10:25 PM

Please help!!! Cannot farm at all!!! Game takes all of my gas! I spend a fortune on this game and not fair that I can't play. Also can't send gifts for months. Please fix! Loosing neighbors I've had for years! Farm #1763848332

Please help! Can't play at all!!! Thank You!

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 03 2022 at 10:32 PM.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity