Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2022, 02:43 AM

Hi Everyone,

The developers have resolved the issue, so all should be ok now

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 24 2022, 11:43 AM

My game keeps disconnecting like every 5 min.!
Old Jan 24 2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Zimmerman View Post
My game keeps disconnecting like every 5 min.!
Hi Diane

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please follow every suggestion given in the following link including the Server tests:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jan 29 2022, 04:39 AM

Default Loading farms

It is taking exceptionally long times to load farms (up to a minute). Any Ideas? I have a gig connection, so it isn't bandwidth. It has only started happening since the past 2 updates. Thanks for your help.
Old Jan 29 2022, 04:56 AM

Default Update to last post

Getting many connection errors in the console when switching farms and working farms. Please help. Can't effectively play game. Thanks for your help.
Old Jan 29 2022, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
It is taking exceptionally long times to load farms (up to a minute). Any Ideas? I have a gig connection, so it isn't bandwidth. It has only started happening since the past 2 updates. Thanks for your help.
Quote:
Getting many connection errors in the console when switching farms and working farms. Please help. Can't effectively play game. Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarksda,

When an error shows in the FT console please try to copy the error so we can see exactly which one it is.

I have been on your farms and had no difficulty staying connected.

If you are still getting problems now then it's likely there is a problem in one or more of the many link your computer needs to go through to get to the game. That you would have to wait for whoever owns the link to see the problem and fix it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 29 2022, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi bbarksda,

When an error shows in the FT console please try to copy the error so we can see exactly which one it is.

I have been on your farms and had no difficulty staying connected.

If you are still getting problems now then it's likely there is a problem in one or more of the many link your computer needs to go through to get to the game. That you would have to wait for whoever owns the link to see the problem and fix it.
Tiger, Here is the error code I am gettingj.

2022-01-29 12:05:24.943 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w20.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...QyOTE5NzAyMyJ9

Last edited by bbarksda; Jan 29 2022 at 06:16 AM.
Old Jan 29 2022, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Tiger, Here is the error code I am gettingj.

2022-01-29 12:05:24.943 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w20.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...QyOTE5NzAyMyJ9
Hi bbarksda,

Thanks for the error, that is usually an internet connection issue that you may have to wait out and is often temporary. Unfortunately the links you go through are owned by many different companies, it only takes one to have a problem for the path to the game severs not to work well.

If you have not already done so you can check everything your end and make sure things like updates on the computer are done, browsers are still showing up to date and have been cleared recently, try another updated browser to make sure it's not a browser issue and it might also be worth turning off both your computer and your router for a few minutes then reboot both and see if that helped at all.

In the meantime you can try working offline, or ask a super neighbour to help you out, but if you work your own farms please make sure you recheck the farms you did before irrigating to make sure they remained done in case anything not save.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 01 2022, 03:24 AM

Hi. I have an issue with Farm#7. It looks like it froze and still tells me 2.4 days before it can be harvested. It already looks like it is ready to harvest. I also was planting today and the game completely froze when I watered my crop. I had to force shut down and reboot. Thanks for the help and thanks for keeping Farmtown going. Patty T
Old Feb 01 2022, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
Hi. I have an issue with Farm#7. It looks like it froze and still tells me 2.4 days before it can be harvested. It already looks like it is ready to harvest. I also was planting today and the game completely froze when I watered my crop. I had to force shut down and reboot. Thanks for the help and thanks for keeping Farmtown going. Patty T
Hi Farmgalpatti,

The chia on your farm 7 is currently showing 2.4 days until ready to harvest so the crops are not ready yet. The colour of the crop will get a little bit darker by the time it is showing ready to harvest.

For your other issue, was there any error showing in the FT console beneath your game screen when this happened? If you're not sure and it happens again please check there and if there is an error showing try to copy it and let us know which one it is.

If you have not already done so please make sure that you have done all the routine things like making sure computer updates and browser updates are done. If you haven't cleared your browser caches/history in a while it might be worth you doing that as well.

Then please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the next time you water or irrigate a farm the issue returns.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error