Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2022, 11:42 AM

Angry Hoax message?

I keep getting a message quickly flashing across the screen while I'm trying to enter into my farm page. It says I have violated community standards by going too fast and have been blocked from using the app. Can I get some help?
Old May 22 2022, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laineydee View Post
I keep getting a message quickly flashing across the screen while I'm trying to enter into my farm page. It says I have violated community standards by going too fast and have been blocked from using the app. Can I get some help?
Hi laineydee,
I moved your post to the loading issues thread.
That is not a hoax message. It is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. Facebook changed their security settings that is what is causing this. It happens if you are opening a lot of tabs with Farm Town like when working facility posts or going to the free gift sites and doing multiples from there or posting too much from Farm Town on Facebook such as copying your posts to a lot of groups.
There isn't any thing we can do to lift the restriction. The only thing you can do is wait for Facebook to lift it as they usually set the restrictions for a specific number of days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2022, 02:55 PM

keep getting black screen which is taking over 15 minutes to load the game. I have checked all requirements and all is working but this keeps happening. It works for a few days then stops again. Using Chrome browser which is up to date, followed all recommendations and all are ok, have cleared cache and browsing history etc and reloaded, still it happens. Getting very frustrating, at the moment has taken 23 mins and still not loaded.
Old May 23 2022, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
keep getting black screen which is taking over 15 minutes to load the game. I have checked all requirements and all is working but this keeps happening. It works for a few days then stops again. Using Chrome browser which is up to date, followed all recommendations and all are ok, have cleared cache and browsing history etc and reloaded, still it happens. Getting very frustrating, at the moment has taken 23 mins and still not loaded.
Hi Deenites,
Do you have Chrome set to automatically clear the browser cache? If so that would be part of why it is slow as it is having to download the graphics for the game each time you load your farms.
The only other thing that can make it that slow would be the internet between you and the servers. I just loaded my farms and it loaded in under a minute, so it is not the servers that are causing this. As there are many links between you and the servers any one of them can be slowing down your loading. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2022, 01:19 PM

Can't get connected, farm loads and get red plug repeatedly.
Old May 24 2022, 01:24 PM

Having problems staying online, is there anything that needs to be done my end? It was fine about an hour or 2 ago
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 24 2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini and Alexandra_J,

We are aware of the problem and have sent it off. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
There apparently was some delay in it happening to some of us. Here in New York I have been able to be online until about 20 minutes ago. Anyway, thanks for letting us know they have been informed.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 24 2022, 01:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Game Offline Issue

We are aware of the problem and have sent it off.

Remember you and Super Neighbors can still work offline while we wait for this to be resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 24 2022, 01:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Game Offline Issue is Resolved - Please try reloading the game now.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 25 2022, 11:29 PM

Default Marketplace problem

I have cleared memcache, changed language, cleared browser cache, history, etc.. and I still can't see anyone in the marketplace, Inn.
The console opens up with error messages.
My game ID: 1610774033
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Opera Snapshot_2022-05-25_180527_apps.facebook.com.jpg (21.1 KB, 2 views)

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error