Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 14 2022, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Two wool sheds and one chicken coop will not harvest. The click is happening, the facilities say ready to harvest, there are animals inside, enough time has passed, and all other animal buildings are able to be harvested. I get the yellow words saying “no animals to harvest.”
Hi Kathleenkelly,
What farms are those buildings on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:24 PM

It's my chicken coop on 29 and my wool sheds on 29 and 30, thank you both. <3
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It's my chicken coop on 29 and my wool sheds on 29 and 30, thank you both. <3
Hi Kathleenkelly,
What I see is both wool sheds are 19.3 hours until they are ready. The chicken coop shows as ready to harvest. How many hens do you have in that chicken coop? It would help too if you can tell me what original farm location is farm 29 where the coop is located.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:25 AM

My farm has suddenly gone offline (just as I was going to the market too) and won't reconnect to the mainframe. When I click the green tick to go online it just brings up the same pop-up each time telling me to click the green tick. The message below says:
2022-03-15 10:30:27.870 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:34.030 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:34.035 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:39.780 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:39.785 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:44.850 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:44.856 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:31:43.740 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:31:43.746 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

Lara's Farm
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the game is staying offline and that there are problems with Farm Town Requests showing up in both Show Facility Wall Requests and Show Other Wall Requests.

These have been sent of to the developers.

Remember if you have any crops needing harvested before they waste, you can work offline to do them yourself and so can your super neighbours.

For Facility Requests etc you can try your Facebook News Feed and set it to Most Recent to see if any friends posts are showing up there instead of going to each friends timeline to find them. The Most Recent option you can click on is on the left side of your Facebook News Feed.

Our apologies for the recent inconveniences and ask you to try to be patient while these issueS are investigated. It is very early in the morning for the developers so we may have to wait a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 15 2022, 06:39 AM

Offline Issue should now be resolved.
Please reload the game and see if you can stay online folks!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 15 2022, 07:08 AM

When I go to post my facilities, the facility request window is not completely closing after I click the "post to facebook" button and the request page stays faded out but if I refresh my browser, the request is showing on my FB wall ( not sure if it's making it to the FT wall request page) the same thing happened when I purchased FC, the page never auto refreshed after my purchase was completed and took me to my farm, I had to refresh/reload FT and the funds then were showing on my farm when it loaded up.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Mar 15 2022, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
When I go to post my facilities, the facility request window is not completely closing after I click the "post to facebook" button and the request page stays faded out but if I refresh my browser, the request is showing on my FB wall ( not sure if it's making it to the FT wall request page) the same thing happened when I purchased FC, the page never auto refreshed after my purchase was completed and took me to my farm, I had to refresh/reload FT and the funds then were showing on my farm when it loaded up.
Hi storm36,

We are aware of the problem with posting and them not making it to the various wall requests. It has been sent off to the devs but as those posts are tied to Facebook we may have to wait on them to fix it.

Unfortunately this does mean reloading after posting and it does mean finding friends game posts either in your news feed (most recent may help) or by going to their timeline to find them.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 15 2022, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
What I see is both wool sheds are 19.3 hours until they are ready. The chicken coop shows as ready to harvest. How many hens do you have in that chicken coop? It would help too if you can tell me what original farm location is farm 29 where the coop is located.
The chicken coop harvested today, my two wool sheds still won't harvest though and still say ready.
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The chicken coop harvested today, my two wool sheds still won't harvest though and still say ready.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I just checked and both wool sheds, as of 9:30 Central time they still have 6.5 hours until they are ready. Are these new wool sheds you have just added? If so the first time they will not show the correct time but will show ready. You have to wait until the time I listed above has finished and then they will work correctly.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error