thanks Mary
Old Jul 10 2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
thanks Mary
You are welcome Sundos
Old Jul 10 2022, 03:45 PM

Default Web Gl

My computer supports Web Gl according to the spinning box when I test it - yet when I try to work some facilities my computer freezes with nothing but flashing lights and I have to go out of FB and log on again.
I have two farms and they both do the same thing.
Please help.
Lee Brodie
Old Jul 10 2022, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mztaurus View Post
My computer supports Web Gl according to the spinning box when I test it - yet when I try to work some facilities my computer freezes with nothing but flashing lights and I have to go out of FB and log on again.
I have two farms and they both do the same thing.
Please help.
Lee Brodie
Hi Lee,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues and errors.

This usually happens when your browser encounters an error and "thinks" WebGL is disabled.

Try closing your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it. If that doesnt fix the problem, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

You might want to check to make sure your browser and computer are updated. There have been updates recently for the popular browsers.

Additionally please check the minimum requirements for playing and see if your computer meets those. You can find those in the first post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2022, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

chrome...everything is up to date

I've tried reloading several times. I was able to log day prior to the update
Old Jul 11 2022, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
chrome...everything is up to date

I've tried reloading several times. I was able to log day prior to the update
Hi Sensfan,
Have you tried any other browsers, such as Opera which seems to work best for those using Mac computers. What version of Chrome do you have? There was an update for Chrome a few days ago.

Have you tried all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post?
There isn't anything we can fix for you as there is nothing wrong with your farms siunce we have been able to load them without any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2022, 08:35 AM

Angry errors

Good day
what is wrong when you recieved this error:
Toggle FT Console
2022-07-12 13:29:44.722 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+1016641
2022-07-12 13:29:44.724 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild352.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-07-12 13:29:44.726 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-07-12 13:29:44.761 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 41191564 bytes, fell off end @+868502
2022-07-12 13:29:44.764 LOG{}
2022-07-12 13:29:44.766 ERROR{}
2022-07-12 13:29:46.460 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Old Jul 12 2022, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elna Francis View Post
Good day
what is wrong when you recieved this error:
Toggle FT Console
2022-07-12 13:29:44.722 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+1016641
2022-07-12 13:29:44.724 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild352.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-07-12 13:29:44.726 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-07-12 13:29:44.761 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 41191564 bytes, fell off end @+868502
2022-07-12 13:29:44.764 LOG{}
2022-07-12 13:29:44.766 ERROR{}
2022-07-12 13:29:46.460 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Hi Elna Francis

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Is this error preventing you to continue working or to load the game?

Please reload the game and see if it is fixed for you, if not please restart.

If the problem continues then check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it. Also check if your graphics card needs to be updated.

If you do any updates, then restart your computer.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 12 2022 at 09:49 AM.
Old Jul 12 2022, 08:59 AM

Apologies if this is the wrong place...I'm in the UK and since this morning ( it's now middle of the afternoon) there has been a problem with the game loading. It was ok this morning, just, but if I tried to harvest my neighbours farms and move from one to another it just hung there. Now I can't even get the game to load at all. Chrome is up to date, but I can't load with Edge either. Any thoughts oh powerful ones ?
Old Jul 12 2022, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Apologies if this is the wrong place...I'm in the UK and since this morning ( it's now middle of the afternoon) there has been a problem with the game loading. It was ok this morning, just, but if I tried to harvest my neighbours farms and move from one to another it just hung there. Now I can't even get the game to load at all. Chrome is up to date, but I can't load with Edge either. Any thoughts oh powerful ones ?
Hi peekachoo

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

This happened to me 2 days ago and to some of my friends in Spain last week.

I think it could be facebook doing something in the server we were on, as it lasted for some hours and then all went back to normal. If it is not that, then any of the several links we have to go through could have heavy traffic or some kind of issue.

I did nothing to solve this as it corrected itself after several hours, but if you wish, you can try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including the ones in the links.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error