Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 15 2023, 07:56 PM

Default Super Neighbour

Hi I have a super neighbour to work my farms, but when they harvest my crops I am not receiving any of the crops into my storage.

Can you offer any help please?
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi I have a super neighbour to work my farms, but when they harvest my crops I am not receiving any of the crops into my storage.

Can you offer any help please?
Hi Alleykat,
Try reloading your farms and see if the amounts go up. They are not always added immediately as the data does not update instantly.

Look to see if you got any large boxes of the crops they harvested.

If you want us to check you will need to let us know what they harvested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alleykat,
Try reloading your farms and see if the amounts go up. They are not always added immediately as the data does not update instantly.

Look to see if you got any large boxes of the crops they harvested.

If you want us to check you will need to let us know what they harvested.
Hi I have a few times actually, for wheat at my other (granddaughter) farm. It does work when I hire someone but no for the super neighbour. I have tools and fuel and my granddaughter doesn't. I am sure of the amount as there was none in storage both before and after the work was done.

Cheers
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi I have a few times actually, for wheat at my other (granddaughter) farm. It does work when I hire someone but no for the super neighbour. I have tools and fuel and my granddaughter doesn't. I am sure of the amount as there was none in storage both before and after the work was done.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
I will need the ID number for her farms to be able to check.

You will find it at the bottom of the farm page when logged into her farms. You can't see it if you just go to visit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 15 2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
I will need the ID number for her farms to be able to check.

You will find it at the bottom of the farm page when logged into her farms. You can't see it if you just go to visit.
24018400731092961 Build No: 502
Old Jun 15 2023, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
24018400731092961 Build No: 502
Hi Allykat,
She has 663 large boxes and 318 regular boxes of wheat.
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
She has 663 large boxes and 318 regular boxes of wheat.
Yes I have had to hire someone and some my granddaughter has done. We I checked when I was working there was no wheat before or after.

Trees work ok, I will keep monitoring.

Last edited by Allykat; Jun 15 2023 at 09:16 PM.
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I have had to hire someone and some my granddaughter has done. We I checked when I was working there was no wheat before or after.

Trees work ok, I will keep monitoring.
Hi Allykat,
Then we have no way to check this since you have hired for it. The only thing I can suggest then is to verify the amounts she has next time and then harvest and then have us check it. Do not hire out again before we can check.
Old Jun 15 2023, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Hi Allykat,
Then we have no way to check this since you have hired for it. The only thing I can suggest then is to verify the amounts she has next time and then harvest and then have us check it. Do not hire out again before we can check.
I agree it was however the only way to check if was working at all.
Thanks
Old Jun 22 2023, 05:36 AM

Unhappy Super Neighbor

Just inquiring as to why, when I do a farm as a super neighbor it uses my fuel. I have asked the other person to check to make sure their tab say use my fuel first.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors