Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 17 2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
Yes, have recent ones from 24 minutes ago showing in my newsfeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine2003 View Post
I am having same problem. When I go to 'Show Farmtown wall request I only see facilities and client post for the last 8 hours , however before that I can also see bonus/ ingredient post. I can see a mixture of Farmtown on my news feed.

Hi lgable and Catherine

Thanks for your reports, we are checking into this.
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Dabrowski View Post
What is considered workable items. Crops, trees, flowers or does it also include dairy & wool shed also. Because my crops and trees were all ready on my farm, but the green bar was only a portion of the way over.
Hi Mary,
According to the September release it states "We also highlight in green how much of the total farm surface is covered with workable items, for example if half of your farm 1 is covered with ready to harvest crops, and 1 quarter is covered with ready to harvest trees and the last quarter is covered with decorations, the green bar will reflect that you have 3 quarters of your farm 1 surface covered with workable items."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:36 AM

Default newsfeed

Hi...I am having the same problem as some of the others..i can only see postings for facilities and service facilities in my newsfeed.. i see nothing for indgredients or bonsus

thanks for all you do
Debbie
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandivanderavoird View Post
About 30 mins ago I have filled my facilities and posted it to MYSELF ONLY!. Next thing I see is ... my farm is crowded with everyone working them .... and they are still busy working them
I have deleted the post from my wall after I have seen everyone is working them ... but that did not help at all!!
Has anyone else got this problem?
how do you post your factories this way, so only you see them

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickddle View Post
Hi...I am having the same problem as some of the others..i can only see postings for facilities and service facilities in my newsfeed.. i see nothing for indgredients or bonsus

thanks for all you do
Debbie
Hi Debbie,
We have confirmed this ourselves and it has been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2015, 09:55 AM

Hi Tom, yes, the same thing happened to me the other day. I went from more than 80 million products pending to 10 million products pending overnight. Yes, I did the same thing that you did, removed my post from my timeline. I did this within 1/2 hour of my original post, after noticing that I had TONS of folks working my facilities. The problem is that you can remove your post from your timeline, but it is NOT removed from FB, so it will take 48 hours for your post to become inactive. I was told by Taz, that this is a function that FB has interfered with. The private posts no longer work. Apparently, Raul is working on a fix, but in the meantime, I am afraid to post my facilities again. If you go to Raul's notes in the forum you will see that he has a temporary fix for this, in which you can check a new box that prohibits your post from going into the requests pending area, BUT, your post is still out there on FB. In the meantime, I will not post facilities again until this is fixed. I have even cut down my planted fields from 10 to 4, which means I am "sitting and idling" while they hopefully "fix" this game.
Old Nov 17 2015, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Hi Tom, yes, the same thing happened to me the other day. I went from more than 80 million products pending to 10 million products pending overnight. Yes, I did the same thing that you did, removed my post from my timeline. I did this within 1/2 hour of my original post, after noticing that I had TONS of folks working my facilities. The problem is that you can remove your post from your timeline, but it is NOT removed from FB, so it will take 48 hours for your post to become inactive. I was told by Taz, that this is a function that FB has interfered with. The private posts no longer work. Apparently, Raul is working on a fix, but in the meantime, I am afraid to post my facilities again. If you go to Raul's notes in the forum you will see that he has a temporary fix for this, in which you can check a new box that prohibits your post from going into the requests pending area, BUT, your post is still out there on FB. In the meantime, I will not post facilities again until this is fixed. I have even cut down my planted fields from 10 to 4, which means I am "sitting and idling" while they hopefully "fix" this game.
Hi ckpeer,
The fix has already been done. The problem before was that your post was in the Show Wall Posts for everyone even though you set it to "Only Me." The post on Facebook was still correct according to what you set the security to so if "Only Me" then only you could see it and no one else in Facebook. By adding the check box then now you can keep that post off of the Show Wall Requests and only have it in Facebook to whatever group of people you set it to in the security. That fixes it so you will not have every one of your friends seeing it as it will not be on the Show Wall Requests for anyone.
Old Nov 17 2015, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
how do you post your factories this way, so only you see them
Hi Tom,
To post your factories to only you, click to post as you would normally. In the first pop up will be a check box to "Show on Farm Town Wall Requests" so since you want it to be to only yourself then uncheck that box. Click the green check.
In the next pop up look in the lower left corner for a symbol with a down arrow next to it. Click the down arrow and another pop up will show. In that you can choose who sees your posts. When you finish choosing clic Save and then you can post.
Old Nov 17 2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckpeer,
The fix has already been done. The problem before was that your post was in the Show Wall Posts for everyone even though you set it to "Only Me." The post on Facebook was still correct according to what you set the security to so if "Only Me" then only you could see it and no one else in Facebook. By adding the check box then now you can keep that post off of the Show Wall Requests and only have it in Facebook to whatever group of people you set it to in the security. That fixes it so you will not have every one of your friends seeing it as it will not be on the Show Wall Requests for anyone.
Hi Taz, thanks for the quick response. The post I made was to ONE specific neighbor, not "Only Me" I am careful to check my posts to make sure that I get them right, and I did check this post, it was right even while I was noticing that I had TONS of folks on my farms. Hopefully, what you say is true. I will try it again, posting only my service facilities, so that I don't get hit as badly as I did the other day.
Old Nov 17 2015, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Hi Taz, thanks for the quick response. The post I made was to ONE specific neighbor, not "Only Me" I am careful to check my posts to make sure that I get them right, and I did check this post, it was right even while I was noticing that I had TONS of folks on my farms. Hopefully, what you say is true. I will try it again, posting only my service facilities, so that I don't get hit as badly as I did the other day.
Hi ckpeer,
Yes that was the problem before as brought up by you and others.
that is what the fix was for and the reason for the check box to allow it in the Wall Requests or not. It was never a problem with the posts in the Newsfeed in Facebook, but was a problem in the Wall Requests because Facebook was no longer letting Farm Town see who the posts were for so all your friends saw it in there, not in their Newsfeeds.
I just tried it sending to Only me and that is the way I see it on my Timeline and it is not shown in the Wall Requests at all.
Closed Thread