Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2021, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Guys, happy new year to you all. Quick question, using the HTML version my fuel is still being consumed - is this correct? Thank you
Hi kejusa

I just did some jobs on a farm in HTML version and I still have the same amount of fuel.

When you start working fuel amount decreases but when you finish it goes back to the previous amount you had.

Please, take note of your fuel amount before and after working.
Old Jan 07 2021, 08:03 AM

Hi all

Our apologies for not posting the following fixes sooner:

Post Release Updates - January 5th, 11:00PM

- Toolbox storage tool is now available
- Improved speed when fishing with all the boats
- Added belts and dans into the store tooltip, still missing the belt/dans icons
- Fixed mismatches in the harvest storage capacity % reported by flash and the new version
Old Jan 07 2021, 08:38 AM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn

I've found Seamonkey brower doesn't support web assembly, I just use Opera instead so not a biggy for me but thought I would mention it
Old Jan 07 2021, 09:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Frustrated

I cannot hire workers. I cannot put the gifts I have received on my farm. It is not possible to work my farm as I would like under the current situation. Improvement is needed soon. I am able to get to my farm with Chrome and Firefox but Flash player stopped working so I uninstalled it per Adobe's advice.
Old Jan 07 2021, 09:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photon View Post
I cannot hire workers. I cannot put the gifts I have received on my farm. It is not possible to work my farm as I would like under the current situation. Improvement is needed soon. I am able to get to my farm with Chrome and Firefox but Flash player stopped working so I uninstalled it per Adobe's advice.
Hi photon,

I am sorry but once you uninstall flash you can't use the flash version anymore, so you are going to have to wait until the developers have had to time to get the other features back into the new version before you can use them all again.

We understand you're frustrated, you're not the only one wishing everything had gone smoothly and everything was already there.

All I can tell you is that the devs and everyone involved in testing the versions you don't have yet, in order to get them out faster, are all still working hard at it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 07 2021, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafever View Post
MaryMarcel and Taz, I finally figured out what to do to complete the test for #7 and hopefully it is helpful

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
Compositing: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Multiple Raster Threads: Disabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Disabled
OpenGL: Disabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Disabled
Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
WebGL2: Software only, hardware acceleration unavailable
Problems Detected
Gpu compositing has been disabled, either via blocklist, about:flags or the command line. The browser will fall back to software compositing and hardware acceleration will be unavailable.
Disabled Features: gpu_compositing
Raster is using a single thread.
Disabled Features: multiple_raster_threads

Thank you for being faster in your replies then me
Hi Seafever,
Raul has come up with a link for you to check for Hardware Acceleration. Google the following:
How to Turn Hardware Acceleration On and Off in Chrome

Sometimes this could be disable due to driver issues. You will have to research that on your own.

However, other times it may have been disable for other reasons, including manually doing it for some tests and don’t remembering it, so you could always try to reenable it manually, according to their browser instructions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 07 2021 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jan 07 2021, 02:31 PM

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Out-of-process Rasterization: Unavailable
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Unavailable
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 07 2021 at 02:39 PM. Reason: only first part needed
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydog56 View Post
Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Out-of-process Rasterization: Unavailable
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Unavailable
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Hi dizzydog,
What were your results for tests 1 - 6?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:22 PM

Hello. Sorry if this was already answered - lots of good info in here to go through. I am enjoying the new version, but many of my "advanced" tools are not available - tower crane, excavator, animal herder, and my transplanter (although all multi planters are). It's fine if they just haven't been made available yet, but am trying to do as many steps now to "fix" anything before it's all we have. Thanks for everything!!!
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hello. Sorry if this was already answered - lots of good info in here to go through. I am enjoying the new version, but many of my "advanced" tools are not available - tower crane, excavator, animal herder, and my transplanter (although all multi planters are). It's fine if they just haven't been made available yet, but am trying to do as many steps now to "fix" anything before it's all we have. Thanks for everything!!!
Hi Early Girl,
If a tool is greyed out in the tool box and you own it, then it is not available yet.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl