Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 06:25 AM

Everything that I am harvesting is going so slow I might not want to play this game anymore, and I've been playing this for 5 years
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:34 AM

One of the best things about this update ....... that we get some things now to work with..... and MORE next week. For now, all my farms are at the max 40x40, and I can actually work, and wait and be patient for farm #26 hahahaha.

I really enjoy/prefer this "two-part" release. And knowing what is coming (like the facilities next week.... and levels) is what will also keep the players more active and more interested.

Thanks Raul....I can only imagine what this game will offer as we head into year 7 and beyond for Farm Town.
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:40 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Thanks for another great update
Am really looking forward to the new facs and hoping that the courthouse & supplies will be coin not FC
Have a stupid question with regards to the resized footprints - does it apply to our existing trees and facilities or only to new ones we buy?
Hi LazyMare, it applies to your existing tree's also. The tree's on your farm, will now only occupy the space of one footprint. I hope this helps
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:57 AM

I always look forward to updates but this time I lost a CoOp Quest. I had 13 and last night it told me to check in today to collect FC...early this morning I checked and had only 12 credited and lost 1 FC. Disappointing when we work diligently to get the most we can. Thanks for the update anyway.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:03 AM

After what I've seen in a very slow speed in harvesting the Fish and Crops, I thought it would take a while to Harvest the Trees, and it does as one set will NOT highlight a set of trees in yellow until the other is somewhat gone. In other words slower than before. Flowers I assume will also be somewhat the same. All the harvesting of Fish, Crops, Trees and Flowers will be slow, slow, slow and even slower.

I do assume, and I do know this is because of the interface with Facebook also, so be it.

I only need something to do as I am retired and need something to do. That something need not be Farm Town. I tho will give you-all some more time tho. I have liked Farm Town in the past quite well. It for me may be worth the time, and then maybe not.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:03 AM

Default Game Issues

What is wrong the game is so slow, but worse than that I cant fill my facilities, well I can but Ive got to wait 30 seconds between each facility. The game is not playable for me. I expect issues and slowness after each update (thats the norm) but never like this please devs sort it. Thank You
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:09 AM

It sure would be better in my opinion, as of what I see today, if you could do this with-out facebook. However from what I see, you-all wont even think of doing that at all. Maybe, I'll just slow down and NOT do so much and all will be somewhere I don't want to be at all. I do play Freeecell ya know
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:31 AM

Thank you.... I am guessing this is why it is running very slow this morning..
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:42 AM

I realise that with every update the game slows down but to this level is outrageous
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Raul, Thanks for the update. The updates keeps the game fresh and exciting.
Closed Thread