Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2015, 12:42 PM

Still having super neighbor problems...when I go to a neighbor's farm that has me for a super neighbor, it won't let me harvest anything there....and he has trees to chop and harvest....will keep trying...
And, yeah, I keep my cache cleared all the time...
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:47 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Still having super neighbor problems...when I go to a neighbor's farm that has me for a super neighbor, it won't let me harvest anything there....and he has trees to chop and harvest....will keep trying...
And, yeah, I keep my cache cleared all the time...
Hi,

Ask your neighbour to check that you have a red dot on your picture in the neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen. If that's gone they will have to try making you a super neighbour again. Also when you arrive on their farm, you should see a red dot on your pic in the neighbours bar.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 09 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old Jun 09 2015, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Why is it every time we get new updates you always say coming out in 1 week or 2 weeks to me that not fair. When in fact they going to be lots of QUESTIONS when will this be coming out, or why is it taking so long for stuff to come out....Why not just post all updates when they are all out? just my thoughts.........

Last edited by Kimmie H; Jun 09 2015 at 01:00 PM. Reason: left a word out
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:06 PM

Default Private farm

I have not checked any of my farms as private but have had two neighbors state that they could not get my farms as they are marked private. Is there a solution? I double checked my farms.
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie H View Post
Why is it every time we get new updates you always say coming out in 1 week or 2 weeks to me that not fair. When in fact they going to be lots of QUESTIONS when will this be coming out, or why is it taking so long for stuff to come out....Why not just post all updates when they are all out? just my thoughts.........
Hi Kimmie,
If they brought it all out at once then you would have been waiting for 2 more weeks to get it all and then everyone would be asking why they haven't done the release. This way they can release what is ready now and then have time to program the rest. With all the changes they finished and released now then you at least get to start on this and then get the rest when they have time to iron out any bugs in the current part and finish programming the reast of what is left to release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon A View Post
I have not checked any of my farms as private but have had two neighbors state that they could not get my farms as they are marked private. Is there a solution? I double checked my farms.
Hi Sharon,
What were they trying to do on those farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:17 PM

Good news work around... The super neighbors can use your tools if they reload the farm or go to another of your farms. I have checked that out several times now, and it does seem to do the job. Just land and reload to use owner's tools...

(Someone mentioned earlier that after working the first farm the tools kick in, but you don't have to work the farm... Just reload.)

So this is officially my "most favoritest" upgrade ever..

And the changes to Co-op quests is also super!!! Thanks!
Old Jun 09 2015, 01:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Shortcuts fields

I can't seem to change my shortcuts fields. I try to change my combine to the new one, using the mouse, I move the shortcut toward the opening on the right, but I can't get the shortcut to stay there.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2015, 02:01 PM

Ok...done with the super neighbor thing....will NOT work for me, no matter what I try...I have clicked and unclicked it, and so has the neighbor that wants to hire me, and visa versa, and NOTHING...just easier for them to hire me outright and get it done with...VERY frustrating....sorry...
Old Jun 09 2015, 02:04 PM

A small glitch - I see that others have seen that when you are working facilities and go to a farm where they are all empty instead of saying no more work available the pop up message says that the farm is now private and the facilities are inaccessible. As this happens to be the first farm I landed on when working facs I am unable to work any of the other farms either - my neighbour tells me there is work on the other farms - it doesnt even start the process of working facs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread