Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
when adding neighbors as super neighbors do they get some kind of notification they are now a SN and do they earn XP, coins etc the same as if i hired them from the marketplace? i tried looking in the game guide under neighbors for SN specifics but SN details havent been updated/added to that category yet that i could find.
Hi storm36

No, they dont receive any messages to let them know you added them as Superneighbors.

Just think that if you add a neighbor as superneighbor is because you know them and trust in them, and of course you are comunicated with them.

This is from the Game guide for Superneighbors

To check who you have made a super neighbour Look in your neighbours bar at the bottom of your game screen. All those with a red dot are your super neighbours. You can also sort your neighbours bar by super neighbours. Click on anyone in the bar and choose "Order by Super-Neighbour".

Currently the only way to know if you have been made a Super Neighbour is for your neighbour to tell you. When you go to their farm you will have a red dot in your picture in the neighbours bar. If you have been hired to design a farm for them, when you get to thier farms, there will be a red dot in the farm grid on the farm that you can design. The following example shows permission to design farm 1.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 23 2016, 08:50 PM

thanks marymarcel

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Jul 24 2016, 10:39 AM

Default Newbie here

I'm new to FT and asked an FB friend to be a neighbour. I have shown up on his farm as a neighbour but I'm not on his. Does it take time to appear ?
Old Jul 24 2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
I'm new to FT and asked an FB friend to be a neighbour. I have shown up on his farm as a neighbour but I'm not on his. Does it take time to appear ?

Hi CraigTH

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors.

Neighbors requests must be sent both ways, your friend needs to send you a neighbor request and you need to send him a request too.

If you go to the first post, first page of this thread will read information about Neighbors

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 26 2016, 12:02 AM

Default Super-Farmer & Fuel

I am a super farmer for a neighbor and I am suppose to be using their fuel. However, I do their farm and I am using my fuel not theirs, thry have checked when I do their farms and their fuel has not been used. Please help !!!
Old Jul 26 2016, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bcowgirl View Post
I am a super farmer for a neighbor and I am suppose to be using their fuel. However, I do their farm and I am using my fuel not theirs, thry have checked when I do their farms and their fuel has not been used. Please help !!!
Hi o2bcowgirl,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors. Being hired as a super neighbor, just a neighbor or from the market as a stranger does not mean you get to use their fuel even though they have allowed it. You may only use the employer's fuel if you are out of fuel. The purpose of allowing use of the employer's fuel was added only to help those who are too low a level to have fuel or those who have run out of fuel to be able to do the work using the larger tools. It was not added to use the employer's fuel before using yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2016, 05:51 PM

Thank you for clarifying the fuel usuage for myself and others.
Old Aug 06 2016, 09:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Default neighbors.

question can you be farm town neighbors with out being face book friends?
Old Aug 06 2016, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycleman View Post
question can you be farm town neighbors with out being face book friends?
Hi Psycleman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors. I am sorry but no you can't. You must become friends on Facebook before you can add each other as neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2016, 01:03 PM

Default invites

what happens if you have a new "friend" and their name doesn't show up? so unable to invite as a neighbor- became friends just to be neighbors- is there a way to get it? neither oe of us is able to invite

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools