Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 14 2016, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAsher View Post
Yesterday I put a water cover on one of my farms. I then bought a "huge patch of sand" and put it in several places on the same farm. When I logged on today and went to that farm the "patches of sand" were all gone. What happened. Then when I tried to buy more, I could not find it in the store. What did I do wrong.
Carol Asher email removed for safety
Hi Carol,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations. Please make sure in your preferences that you have decorations checked to show. If that is checked then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You can find the Huge Patch of Sand in the Paths/Grounds section of the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 01:49 AM

I'm trying to add some patches of sand to one of my farms (farm 17) and it isn't working. The patch is invisible when I hover over the farm, and when I try to click to place it I get the message that it can only be placed on empty grass. Which is exactly where I'm trying to place it. Well, actually I was trying to place it on the water cover, but I went back to the default grass and it still wouldn't work. I also tried to add patches of sand to farm 1 where I have some spare grass and it didn't work there either.

I went to another farm where I have some patches of snow (farm 8), and I'm having no problems moving the current patches of snow to new positions. But when I try to buy a new patch of snow and place it, I get the same problem as with the sand on the other farms.

Rivers are working OK but ponds aren't. I managed to add some sea coasts to farm 17 before running into the problem with sand patches, but now I can't add sea coasts there or on farm 1.

I'm not having the problem with the paths, but it's happening with sand, snow, and mud patches as well as ponds and (now) sea coasts.

I've cleared my browser cache and memcache and reloaded the game, and it's still happening.

Last edited by tnbskts; Jun 30 2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I'm trying to add some patches of sand to one of my farms (farm 17) and it isn't working. The patch is invisible when I hover over the farm, and when I try to click to place it I get the message that it can only be placed on empty grass. Which is exactly where I'm trying to place it. Well, actually I was trying to place it on the water cover, but I went back to the default grass and it still wouldn't work. I also tried to add patches of sand to farm 1 where I have some spare grass and it didn't work there either.

I went to another farm where I have some patches of snow (farm 8), and I'm having no problems moving the current patches of snow to new positions. But when I try to buy a new patch of snow and place it, I get the same problem as with the sand on the other farms.

Rivers are working OK but ponds aren't. I managed to add some sea coasts to farm 17 before running into the problem with sand patches, but now I can't add sea coasts there or on farm 1.

I'm not having the problem with the paths, but it's happening with sand, snow, and mud patches as well as ponds and (now) sea coasts.

I've cleared my browser cache and memcache and reloaded the game, and it's still happening.
Hi tnbskts

There is a new bug affecting moving items from storage (and it seems buying items from the Store). The Devs are working hard on a fix and will post updates in the New Release thread so please keep an aye on progress by checking the following post.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622806
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:09 AM

OK, thanks - I thought the bug was just about moving stuff from storage, but hopefully their fix will deal with my problem too.
Old Jun 30 2016, 04:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
OK, thanks - I thought the bug was just about moving stuff from storage, but hopefully their fix will deal with my problem too.
I'm not at all sure that the invisible purchases are the same bug as moving things from storage but as they both appeared at the same time am just surmising, until we get more info. Sorry not to be able to be of more help for the moment
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jul 31 2016, 02:04 AM

Default Wierd

I only have two farms ATM. In one farm when harvesting, use the little eye and background is normal...grass. However, on the other farm when I do the same it appears to be sea !! Is this normal ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=1245%2C737
Old Jul 31 2016, 08:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
I only have two farms ATM. In one farm when harvesting, use the little eye and background is normal...grass. However, on the other farm when I do the same it appears to be sea !! Is this normal ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...ize=1245%2C737
Hi Craig,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about decorations. It sounds like for the second farm you have bought the water cover in the Paths/Grounds part of the store. If you wish to change it back to the grass then you can find that also in the same section of the store. All the full farm covers are at the bottom of the list in that section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2016, 12:43 PM

I have a question that I can't find the answer I have been to the store I can't find my decorations that was there. I wanted the bride, groom, men in suit, women in a dress, wedding car & Romantic carriage these were all in the store now I don't see them I'm @ level 750 so I should be able to buy anything now. so I don't understand.
Old Aug 01 2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelitamann View Post
I have a question that I can't find the answer I have been to the store I can't find my decorations that was there. I wanted the bride, groom, men in suit, women in a dress, wedding car & Romantic carriage these were all in the store now I don't see them I'm @ level 750 so I should be able to buy anything now. so I don't understand.
Hi Angelitamann

Please open your store and click in People tab, there you will find Man in suit and Woman in dress, you have to scroll down to find all of them.

For the other decorations, I'm sorry but they are seasonal and if I'm right they are only available for Valentine's Day.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 12 2016, 12:11 PM

I saw a Gorilla and Baby in someone elses farm & cannot find it to add to my Jungle themed farm. I have the lion & garaffe but would like more jungle items; either animals (Snake?) or jungle vines etc.

Tags
ground cover, snow cover