Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 10 2017, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravencraft42@hotmail.com View Post
Thanks Taz.....I will try to be patient! I'm able to get on enough to plant and do facilities, even if I can't see them....have a couple Super Neighbours who help to keep the farms going!
Hi Ravencraft,
If you can please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also clear your browser cache. Instructions for that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
The first time you load your farms after doing these will be slower as all the graphics have to download again.

Hopefully that will at least allow you to see the items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2017, 11:36 PM

Hi, Did the Memcache and reloaded farm....so far so good! I clear the browser cache regularly! I'll let you know how it goes...Thanks for your help! Blessings!
Old Apr 11 2017, 10:54 AM

Good Morning, still slow and still things missing or at least not showing when I move farm to farm...gets slower the longer I'm on....will just keep trying and hope things improve. Not enjoying the experience! Thanks for all the comments....blessings everyone
Old Apr 11 2017, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon A View Post
I have had my computer checked with a computer tech and have no problems. The problem is the farm will not load at all or only part of it loads. I have tried all your suggestions. I have tried Edge and Goggle Chrome both and neither browser works. I need your help on getting this fixed.
Hi Sharon,
If you can load and do your farms on your husband's computer on the same internet connection, but not on your computer then there has to be something in your computer that is blocking your getting your farms to load completely.

What results did you get for the server connection tests?
What browser do you normally use?

Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2017, 03:47 PM

Question x025 error

Since the latest update a few days ago the x025 error is appearing when I try to harvest or seed. I have cleared my cache, closed all other tabs, and tried two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox). Other games I play are not affected. What is strange is that I can continue to play while it is displaying but a large part of the screen is obscured by the message. If I close it and reload it does not seem to make any difference; within seconds it has popped up again. It does not appear when I am working neighbours' farms, only my own.
Old Apr 13 2017, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savta View Post
Since the latest update a few days ago the x025 error is appearing when I try to harvest or seed. I have cleared my cache, closed all other tabs, and tried two different browsers (Chrome and Firefox). Other games I play are not affected. What is strange is that I can continue to play while it is displaying but a large part of the screen is obscured by the message. If I close it and reload it does not seem to make any difference; within seconds it has popped up again. It does not appear when I am working neighbours' farms, only my own.
Hi Savta,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post. The X025 error is a communications error involving your internet connection to the servers.
Old Apr 13 2017, 06:23 PM

Thank you. I will try resetting the modem as this is the only game that is affected
Old Apr 13 2017, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savta View Post
Thank you. I will try resetting the modem as this is the only game that is affected
Hi Savta,
It would be better to try all of them as it won't hurt anything and might fix your problem. I went through a period a while back where I kept getting the X025 error. What eventually fixed it was uninstalling and reinstalling the Flash player. That can get corrupt files in it. Be sure to do the server connection tests.
Old Apr 15 2017, 12:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure if this the right place to post this.. I decided to go check my chrome plugins only to discover that we can no longer access them.... have no idea how long this has been the case but its a tad annoying to say the least! Luckily I can still check my flash player and macromedia page to delete all sites from it... not impressed with chrome for removing those plug ins....
Old Apr 16 2017, 02:54 AM

Cool Error X025

Why am I constantly getting an Error X 025 message ?

Tags
adobe flash, boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error