Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 05 2017, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtim45 View Post
I cannot put plowed field on a spot on my farm 1
Hi kimtim,
I moved your post to the subject thread about plowing.
What happens when you try to plow that spot?
Is there anything else sitting in that spot? Please make sure everything is showing in your preferences and then see if something is already there.
I checked your farm and the only place I see that isn't plowed you have trees on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 05 2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:46 PM

Exclamation

Would this also be why last night I harvested and plowed my super neighbor's and my farms and it left patches of plots that did not go away?She also could not seed while they were there. Also trees and flowers would not fully harvest and I had to go back and redo them? AND when I left her farm, the weird patches of plowed plots vanished and she could seed.
I have been in contact with support on the winking while harvesting issue but Rob cannot get into my account no matter what we do. It has been futile.
The winking issue improved but as someone else noted the trees don't vanish, they fade out and it takes a while for them to vanish. Same with flowers.I can't see if the plot thing is still there since my neighbor 's crops are not ready. Is this all from this update??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi carhar,

From the new release >>

The Harvesting, Chopping and Fishing operation have been slightly changed to operate in a more uniform way, this will allow us to increase the chances of being able to optimize further these operations. In the case of the fishing, these changes will cause that fishing becomes somehow slower or faster than before depending on the farm being worked on.

Please report in the new release thread if this is nto to your liking so the devs will see your feedback.

Thank you
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Would this also be why last night I harvested and plowed my super neighbor's and my farms and it left patches of plots that did not go away?She also could not seed while they were there. Also trees and flowers would not fully harvest and I had to go back and redo them? AND when I left her farm, the weird patches of plowed plots vanished and she could seed.
I have been in contact with support on the winking while harvesting issue but Rob cannot get into my account no matter what we do. It has been futile.
The winking issue improved but as someone else noted the trees don't vanish, they fade out and it takes a while for them to vanish. Same with flowers.I can't see if the plot thing is still there since my neighbor 's crops are not ready. Is this all from this update??
Hi Riap,
No it was caused by an update that was released last night about 8:00 PM eastern time and then changed back about 1:30 AM this morning.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2017, 04:20 AM

Default Parsnips

Having planted two farms with parsnips for the first time, they show up as ready to harvest. Yet when I go to harvest them there is nothing showing. All the rest of my farms that are ready are fine. What's causing this ? Tried all the usual fixes.
Old Apr 17 2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
Having planted two farms with parsnips for the first time, they show up as ready to harvest. Yet when I go to harvest them there is nothing showing. All the rest of my farms that are ready are fine. What's causing this ? Tried all the usual fixes.
Hi CraighTH

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just checked your data and parsnip is in your storage, so glad to know you were able to harvest it.

Sometimes, if you are on the farm waiting for the crops to be ready, you can see them as ready but you cant harvest them as data in servers was not updated. You can close your farms and exit to facebook for a few minutes or you can reload your farms by clicking in Play button, this usually works and you are able to harvest.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 24 2017, 02:09 PM

Where can I find "trees by height"?
Old Apr 24 2017, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
Where can I find "trees by height"?
Hi Poof,
There used to be a list in the Social section, but I don't know if it is still there. We do not have a list by height in the Game Guide nor one maintained by the moderators.
Old Apr 27 2017, 12:56 AM

Default Disappearing Plots

On many of my farms esp 4 that i have upgraded to 44x44 after I plow & plant the whole farm , the next day there are holes every where I have cleared farmtown cache browser cache.I am getting fed up with buying cash up grading farms. & they fall apart . any one know how to stop this happening.Before I decide to give up.Makes no difference layered or not layered.

Wayne
Old Apr 27 2017, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne L View Post
On many of my farms esp 4 that i have upgraded to 44x44 after I plow & plant the whole farm , the next day there are holes every where I have cleared farmtown cache browser cache.I am getting fed up with buying cash up grading farms. & they fall apart . any one know how to stop this happening.Before I decide to give up.Makes no difference layered or not layered.

Wayne
Hi Wayne L

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 27 2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Wayne L

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
User Id:568729571

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, seeding, stats