Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
Um...HELP!
Am trying to post facilities, it goes through it all and then when it comes up to post to wall and fb it blinks and does not post on anything. Have neighbors with same problem. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
same here!
Old Jul 18 2017, 04:11 PM

Default unable to post facilities

I have loaded my facilities but i cannot post them, every time I try it just brings up the notice about posting to farmtown wall then closes, will not load to fb or to my page.
Old Jul 18 2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
I have loaded my facilities but i cannot post them, every time I try it just brings up the notice about posting to farmtown wall then closes, will not load to fb or to my page.

Hi deenites

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

We have reported this issue to the developers to let them check on this problem.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 18 2017, 04:31 PM

factorys are not posting .tryed differant ones it will not bring the box up to post it just blinks one time .hope it can be fixed soon as they get time thanks
Old Jul 18 2017, 05:42 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- None of the posts to facebook walls are currently working, this appears to be a facebook issue, we are currently considering possible workarounds.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 19 2017, 07:01 AM

I am trying to post my facilities to FT wall and can not. I get the first pop up to post to wall for friends and click the green check and then nothing happens. I have tried it over and over and can not get them to post. I have checked my browser and have cookies allowed and allow pop ups. I can't find a pop up blocker in my firewall or antivirus. Any suggestions? It was fine yesterday morning but would not work in the evening or this morning.

Thanks, Viola
Old Jul 19 2017, 07:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
I am trying to post my facilities to FT wall and can not. I get the first pop up to post to wall for friends and click the green check and then nothing happens. I have tried it over and over and can not get them to post. I have checked my browser and have cookies allowed and allow pop ups. I can't find a pop up blocker in my firewall or antivirus. Any suggestions? It was fine yesterday morning but would not work in the evening or this morning.

Thanks, Viola
Hi Viola,

This is a known issue. Posting to facebook broke yesterday.

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- None of the posts to facebook walls are currently working, this appears to be a facebook issue, we are currently considering possible workarounds.
Old Jul 19 2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post

Thanks, Viola
Copy yesterday's post and paste it again on your wall, then do the same thing tomorrow if the time will be sufficient for people to get them before the expiration. It is a current known issue in the Updates thread.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Jul 19 2017, 07:16 AM

Default Can't load facilities to ask for help from neighbors

When I click the button to generate the help me with working my facilities, nothing happens. The box to allow you to ask for help does not appear.
Old Jul 19 2017, 07:22 AM

I´m the same. It also happens with crop bonus.Glad to see I´m not the only one with this problem.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility