Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2015, 11:12 AM

Raul you are awesome! Thank you for all the new things and all the fabulous fixes! I love it all as usual!
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:27 AM

My dimmer is not working properly. When I click to harvest trees, they don't hide like they're supposed to after I click to harvest them.
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:29 AM

Hi..I also am having the same problems as a few others... Enhanced Freight Train on Farm 12 will not let me send out Boost requests...new problem since upgrade...I have tried cleared cache and all the other things that are being suggested...Need assisstance please...thanks
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:02 PM

Default Boost Train Stopped working after the new release

Anyone

After the new release, I can no longer Boost my Train. When I click on the "Boost Train" icon there is a popup window that appears. Inside the window it just keep looping as though it is taking time, but it never appears with a list of friend that I can send a request to.

Tom Moulder
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:06 PM

Well I am very happy to announce that the problems I had with sending and receiving gifts are resolved. Tried it just now and everything seems to be working fine.

BTW thanks for the update!
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
Anyone

After the new release, I can no longer Boost my Train. When I click on the "Boost Train" icon there is a popup window that appears. Inside the window it just keep looping as though it is taking time, but it never appears with a list of friend that I can send a request to.

Tom Moulder
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the Release thread. The developers have been informed and are looking into this for a fix. Just have to be patient and wait to see what they come up with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:25 PM

Unhappy Sending Gifts

When I click on "Send Gifts" at top of farm, I can choose the gift, but when I click "proceed", it never loads my names. Just keeps acting like it wants to and I have cleared my cache. 2nd day it has not worked.
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Before I go buy and plant the Brazil nut trees , are they the ones that will be harvestable ??
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicgirl View Post
When I click on "Send Gifts" at top of farm, I can choose the gift, but when I click "proceed", it never loads my names. Just keeps acting like it wants to and I have cleared my cache. 2nd day it has not worked.
Hi medicgirl

I moved your post to the New Release thread

Raul has posted the following in his notes, please try it

Post Release Updates - April 11th, 7:00AM EST

- For those having issues sending gifts, please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/s..._all_farmers=1

Please, report the results on this thread.
Old Apr 11 2015, 12:57 PM

Talking Alligator Link worked

Just as an fyi, I was having problems with trains/gifts. The link provided did work properly. I was also able to click (through that link) the "farmers helping me" which worked as well.
Closed Thread