Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 20 2020, 05:10 PM

I may be in the wrong section, but I think it's unfair to make players work on cooperative quests only to discover they need money to finish it. i spend real money plenty of times and the fact that I spend more than an hour or two of my life on this game to find out I need to spend between $5-10-20 dollars to finish is a slap in the face. I'm not s sucker, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
Old Feb 20 2020, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatercatz View Post
I may be in the wrong section, but I think it's unfair to make players work on cooperative quests only to discover they need money to finish it. i spend real money plenty of times and the fact that I spend more than an hour or two of my life on this game to find out I need to spend between $5-10-20 dollars to finish is a slap in the face. I'm not s sucker, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
Hi theatercatz,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section thread about quests since this is not a suggestion.
The co-op quests are assigned randomly and do not know what facilities you own. You can always check the last step of the quest as soon as you open it to see what facility is required for that. Then it is your choice whether you buy the facility to complete the quest if you need it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2020, 06:06 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
They are not a logical outcome of the restaurants and do not correspond to anything in real life,
I disagree. I lived in Chicago. Every year there was a Taste of Chicago festival around Independence Day. Local restaurants set up tables very much like what the Devs have put in the game. Many cities have "Taste of" festivals. I think it a good idea. I do wish more of the "Taste of" were coin instead of farm cash.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 04 2020, 07:08 PM

Default not always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi theatercatz,
I moved your post to the General Feedback section thread about quests since this is not a suggestion.
The co-op quests are assigned randomly and do not know what facilities you own. You can always check the last step of the quest as soon as you open it to see what facility is required for that. Then it is your choice whether you buy the facility to complete the quest if you need it.

i have found you can't always tell if the last fac is owned because you can own that one but the step before it won;t show if you own that one, happened a bunch
Old May 04 2020, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
i have found you can't always tell if the last fac is owned because you can own that one but the step before it won;t show if you own that one, happened a bunch
Hi lucie ke,

Even if you don't own the facility needed before it and true you can not see that one, you can always see the last facility or service needed by hovering over that step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2020, 10:36 PM

Default earning farmcash

I have read plenty of complaints regarding the earning of farmcash and cooperative quests. I had two cooperative quests this week that I did not own the final facility for and I still managed to earn 2 farmcash. I think the developers are fairly generous in how we are able to earn.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 17 2020, 05:53 PM

FarmTown has three ways to get FC. Some games barely have one.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Terrible Timing

I only really play for the quests since I work long hours, second shift. Right in the middle of growing 4-hour crops for a quest that I was getting close to finishing, I suddenly got switched to the new version and am unable to go back.

None of my browsers will let me use Flash so I lost all that time and effort for nothing. I hope you have frozen quests so we don't lose all our work and will have them back up soon. As it is right now, I have no reason to play anymore and I really enjoyed this game.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:57 PM

Default Quests

DITTO Also hope we don't lose everything.

ALSO in reply to theatercatz: the first thing I do when opening up a new quest is to check and see if I can finish it! Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Old Jan 16 2021, 02:02 PM

I hope that they froze the quests also because they are a worthy challenge for me even if I cant finish the product