Farmer Since: Jun 11 2010
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi needforsuv,
What farm link are you trying to load?
I've tested it on yours and another persons (just curious as I've never tried it out before), both show my farm.

Visit Farm X

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by needforsuv; Jan 16 2021 at 02:33 AM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforsuv View Post
I've tested it on yours and another persons (just curious as I've never tried it out before), both show my farm.
Hi needforsuv,
That is not completely added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 10:19 AM

None of my quests will load......user 678523993
Old Jan 16 2021, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdillenback View Post
None of my quests will load......user 678523993
Hi mdillenback,
The quests have not been added yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of the thread about the Migration in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:28 AM

Default User ID 1453639868

Greetings! I have been working on Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have cleared cache in all browsers. I updated my video drivers.. I have performed disk cleaning and every other possible thing I could think of. I have been following topics and have tried some things I saw.. in google chrome's address bar I typed chrome:flags and I actually was able to enable graphics rendering override.. it got me closer but still no farm completely loads. I have tried to troubleshoot from my own end, and my computer can do this lol.. Please let me know what else I can try.. oh an error I have been getting in the console is:

error: { "isTrusted":true}

I get another error telling me that it cannot allocate memory but I have plenty of disc space and I don't think that is accurate..

Another error I get is >> An abnormal situation has occurred. The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact customer support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

Last edited by Joyce Turbo; Jan 19 2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add more info
Old Jan 19 2021, 11:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce Turbo View Post
Greetings! I have been working on Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have cleared cache in all browsers. I updated my video drivers.. I have performed disk cleaning and every other possible thing I could think of. I have been following topics and have tried some things I saw.. in google chrome's address bar I typed chrome:flags and I actually was able to enable graphics rendering override.. it got me closer but still no farm completely loads. I have tried to troubleshoot from my own end, and my computer can do this lol.. Please let me know what else I can try.. oh an error I have been getting in the console is:

error: { "isTrusted":true}

I get another error telling me that it cannot allocate memory but I have plenty of disc space and I don't think that is accurate..

Another error I get is >> An abnormal situation has occurred. The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact customer support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
Hi Joyce,

Just to make you aware, in case you missed it. At the top of the page where you would have enabled flags in Chrome there is a warning telling you that those are experimental features that could compromise your security and privacy. If you didn't read it then I suggest that you go back and read it so you're fully aware.

The decision to update everything like your software and drivers is a good one and so is keeping the browsers up to date. So carry on keeping an eye out on your computer for any updates it may suggest to you once in a while

The memory I am not going to discuss in any detail as far too many reading this won't understand it all. Memory issues are still being looked at to see what can be done. The game far from it's final stage yet so what some might be hard to load now may not be later on in the versions we get over the coming weeks. The entire dev team, mods and support are continuing to test all sorts of issues and fixes every day.

Out of curiosity have you tried Opera yet? Might be worht a try seeing as you like Edge and Chrome. Opera is very similar to Chrome. If it's a new browser for you remember to check that it's allowing cookies and pop ups to so, as those are needed for Farm Town.

Your additional information has been copied to the relevant closed thread to keep all the information together for the developers.

Thank you for updating your information.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 22 2021, 10:57 AM

Question

I have a friend who is unable to see the game itself on Facebook, she doesn't have it blocked. She states that the FarmTown game page which gives us info and fun little mini games doesn't show up nor does the game as it gives her page not found.

I gave her the direct link to the game itself and it comes up with page not found. I gave her all the links that I have that would help her get in and none helped.

What else should I do to help her join FarmTown?

Beth

My friend has decided not to play the game with it being so hard in joining unless the joining feature is disabled at the moment till we're done with the move.

If it is disabled at the moment, I will let my friend know that they had disabled it till the move is done with.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 22 2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old Jan 22 2021, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I have a friend who is unable to see the game itself on Facebook, she doesn't have it blocked. She states that the FarmTown game page which gives us info and fun little mini games doesn't show up nor does the game as it gives her page not found.

I gave her the direct link to the game itself and it comes up with page not found. I gave her all the links that I have that would help her get in and none helped.

What else should I do to help her join FarmTown?

Beth

My friend has decided not to play the game with it being so hard in joining unless the joining feature is disabled at the moment till we're done with the move.

If it is disabled at the moment, I will let my friend know that they had disabled it till the move is done with.

Beth
Hi Beth,
The joining the game is not disabled as far as we know presently. Give her a link to the forums and she can try the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums.

She also could try the suggestions in the first post of this thread in particular the restarting of her modem. It or her computer may be blocking that link to the game.
Waiting to start playing may be a good idea for a new player at the moment.
Old Jan 23 2021, 12:48 AM

I have a person who needs help with WebGL issues but she in Egypt and needs help in Dutch , is there a moderator that can help? she not understand the English well enough to understand what to do
Old Jan 23 2021, 05:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I have a person who needs help with WebGL issues but she in Egypt and needs help in Dutch , is there a moderator that can help? she not understand the English well enough to understand what to do
Hi JNelson,

We don't have anyone fluent in their language. They can certainly post in the forum and we can try to help and see if the problem is going to be easy to translate or not.

It may be easier if they just type the question teste webGL mit? into their browser address bar so they can search for information on that subject in their own language, according to what problem they are having with WebGL.

If they don't understand any English or very little, then perhaps they can find a friend that can read English that could translate it for them.

They could start with translating what it's saying when they click on this link to test if their browser supports WebGL https://get.webgl.org/ then move on to translating what is in the message above the game screen.

EDIT TO ADD: As far as we can be sure of, if you copy and paste the information in the Announcement for First Load of Farm Town and the instructions under Persistent Loading Issues into Googles translator those will covert to their language well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 23 2021 at 07:29 AM.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error