Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2021, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLucy View Post
Hi Mary. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am a Mac user and use Safari. I can only run Web GL 1. When I change to Web GL 2, that is when I get stuck on the green screen. With Web GL 1, I cannot access the full screen version. If I use Chrome, I can get the full screen, but then the game tends to freeze after I work the first farm. I've checked on disabled extensions and all is good there, I have the latest OS running, so I will continue the troubleshooting per your link.
Hi TexasLucy

Yes, please check the suggestions we have for Macs, also check that any browser you are using is updated and if Chrome is not working correctly you could try Opera browser.
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:18 PM

Checkpoint B-000, User #1707172118. Game on black screen and will not complete loading. White line not moving tonight. I have check to see all items necessary are up to date and am told that they are. I usually can send gifts or get to my requests, altho very slowly, but no luck with loading FT.
Old Feb 25 2021, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
Checkpoint B-000, User #1707172118. Game on black screen and will not complete loading. White line not moving tonight. I have check to see all items necessary are up to date and am told that they are. I usually can send gifts or get to my requests, altho very slowly, but no luck with loading FT.
Hi Zebra,
What type of computer do you have?
Have you tried a different browser to see if it will work?
Are you seeing any errors in the console list?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2021, 08:44 PM

Hi Taz. I just now found this post and reply. I still crash constantly, and doing a simple task like removing a facility from storage taking several minutes per facility seems a bit extreme. After hours, and I mean LOTS OF HOURS of putting facilities back on a farm, it tells me there are too many there. Now trying to move them, and it's impossible. I crash almost everytime I work someones facilities, and after having to hard reboot my computer, which is an Imac with TONS of Ram and memory, I am afraid to keep doing that. Do you have any idea when issues like these will be addressed or resolved? It is beyond frustrating to try to do much of anything. Maybe time to throw in the towel? I had asked about Mac being able to use your new platform, and you said yes, but it seems that Mac, chrome, opera and all the other browsers still have the same problem with the game. I do not have any issues using any of my other software or browsing the internet. I hope you can help.

Did you find a page for this MAC advice he refers to in answer to you? I have yet to find it, and ready to quit playing altogether. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 25 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old Feb 25 2021, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi Taz. I just now found this post and reply. I still crash constantly, and doing a simple task like removing a facility from storage taking several minutes per facility seems a bit extreme. After hours, and I mean LOTS OF HOURS of putting facilities back on a farm, it tells me there are too many there. Now trying to move them, and it's impossible. I crash almost everytime I work someones facilities, and after having to hard reboot my computer, which is an Imac with TONS of Ram and memory, I am afraid to keep doing that. Do you have any idea when issues like these will be addressed or resolved? It is beyond frustrating to try to do much of anything. Maybe time to throw in the towel? I had asked about Mac being able to use your new platform, and you said yes, but it seems that Mac, chrome, opera and all the other browsers still have the same problem with the game. I do not have any issues using any of my other software or browsing the internet. I hope you can help.

Did you find a page for this MAC advice he refers to in answer to you? I have yet to find it, and ready to quit playing altogether. Let me know. Thanks.
Hi MammaKanode,
I am sorry, but I am not sure what MAC advice you are talking about or from whom. Unfortunately none of us have Mac computers, so we are not able to duplicate any of the problems or find solutions.

Some who are using them are able to play without problems and others are having these kinds of problems or can't load at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:21 AM

Default Unable to open today.

I am absolutely fed up of having to keep reloading to get into my farm. I cannot get on today again, and by tomorrow, my crops will be wasted. I have been on here since 2009, and spent money on here over the years. I am trying to be patient, but believe me, I feel like giving up. I am not the only one complaining. I think it's useless complaining. Nothing is improving.
Old Feb 26 2021, 09:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I am absolutely fed up of having to keep reloading to get into my farm. I cannot get on today again, and by tomorrow, my crops will be wasted. I have been on here since 2009, and spent money on here over the years. I am trying to be patient, but believe me, I feel like giving up. I am not the only one complaining. I think it's useless complaining. Nothing is improving.
Hi HILAROIUS,

Your last post about not being able to load was answered as have everyone elses', since then you've been able to load the game.

Have you made any changes to your browser since you were last able to load the game?
Is your browser up to date? If you're not sure please check.

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues and frequent crashes, lease go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there which you many not have seen, please try those and see if they help.

If after trying those you still can not load the game, please provide you user ID, what stage of loading you are stuck at, what you are seeing when you can't load and if you see any errors under the game screen with a yellow background please copy and paste those in your post here.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 26 2021, 12:21 PM

Default HTML5/Web GL Supported but Disabled

100000534947736, using Slimjet browser. Saying Supported but Disabled w/blk screen
Old Feb 26 2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
100000534947736, using Slimjet browser. Saying Supported but Disabled w/blk screen
Hi tondinihale

Please check if your browser is updated and if there is any update for Windows.

Also close and restart and see if that fix the problem.

If not, then clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load a little slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Feb 26 2021, 03:41 PM

Default game still does not load

I'm an adult, computer literate, and have spent dozens of hours over many weeks trying to follow your directions, but have never been able to get back into my farms. I've played FT for several years and have spent hundreds of dollars developing over 20 farms, plus facilities, oceans and the latest tools, etc. Please consider hiring a professional editor to revise your copy, and/or more programming to make entry and operation of the farms and functions easier. This dead end is sorely disappointing.
From #1570312440.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl