Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2021, 11:32 AM

I will when it happens, which I am sure will be later today! I have 8mb memory right now which is plenty for everything I do. I am considering adding 8 more, but not yet. I am on the latest version of Catalina with mac. I stay pretty current.
Old Feb 28 2021, 12:04 PM

I am not very good at using a computer but I did love playing Farmtown for many years. Since it changed just after Christmas, I have not been able to play. I can gift but nothing else. Can anyone please tell me what to do in a simple way so I can understand. You can message me on facebook.... Barbara Lesley Roberts or inbox me. I cam lost without doing my farms.
Old Feb 28 2021, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny barbie View Post
I am not very good at using a computer but I did love playing Farmtown for many years. Since it changed just after Christmas, I have not been able to play. I can gift but nothing else. Can anyone please tell me what to do in a simple way so I can understand. You can message me on facebook.... Barbara Lesley Roberts or inbox me. I cam lost without doing my farms.
Hi Granny Barbie,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stepts to let you check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2021, 05:22 PM

Default Still having issues

Sorry but I still can’t work my farms
Old Feb 28 2021, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgtofree View Post
Sorry but I still can’t work my farms
Hi kgtofree,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems with the HTML version of the game.
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are stepts to let you check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 02:37 AM

Default Far too Slow Loading

Game far too slow in Loading 5 minuytes today and still not Loaded
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmane View Post
Game far too slow in Loading 5 minuytes today and still not Loaded
Hi oldmane,

If you have not already done so, please check that you have done all your updates on your computer and that your browsers you're using is up to date. If you have added any extensions to your browser that are enabled, please disable all of them while you try to load the game, so that you can eliminate those as causing any issues.

Then if you have not checked the 1st post on page one of this thread recently please go have a look at it. There is information and help for you there about computer requirements for optimal game play and what to try if your slow loading is caused by a slow internet connection or perhaps due to the amount of items on your farms.

If after doing those you still can not load the game today, please list the following items in your post:
  1. Your USER ID
  2. What stage the game got stuck at loading - black, grey, white or green screen.
  3. The first 10 lines of what is showing in the FT Console log underneath the game and also the LAST Checkpoint in the log beneath the game.
  4. What kind of computer you are using, Windows or Mac.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 02 2021, 12:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to sunNut

100000069206947 I'm unable to enter my default farm 41, I'm calling it a night! Thanks for all the work you've done so far!! Excellent!
Old Mar 02 2021, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunNut View Post
100000069206947 I'm unable to enter my default farm 41, I'm calling it a night! Thanks for all the work you've done so far!! Excellent!
Hi sunNut,

I have moved your post to the thread about not being able to load the game.
Were you able to load the game previously?
Is it only that farm that you can not load, or is it any of them?

If you are not sure how to get to another of your farms please try clicking on this link, it will take you to your smallest farm, farm 43:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...947&farm_ix=42

If you are unable to load that farm either, please check that you have done all your updates on your computer and make sure you are trying one of the popular browsers like, Chrome, Opera, Edge, Firefox and that it is up to date and that any extensions added to it are disabled while you try to load the game.

If you still have difficulties after that please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is more information and help for you there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 02 2021, 07:26 PM

Default haven't been able to play in months

788662902 id..I'm feed up
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl