Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2021, 09:19 PM

I wish i knew how to get on ft?
I miss my farms and my joy for the game..ty
Old Mar 01 2021, 09:20 PM

Okay I never change that. I have been able to exchange gifts up until about a week ago. I haven't changed anything at all on my browser.
Old Mar 01 2021, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disasterpat View Post
Okay I never change that. I have been able to exchange gifts up until about a week ago. I haven't changed anything at all on my browser.
Hi DisasterPat,
What percentage is it at? If it is too high it can work for a while and then suddenly not work.

Try a different browser and see if it is showing the scroll bar for the gifts.

You can try clearing your browser cache, then close your browser and the reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward stump View Post
I wish i knew how to get on ft?
I miss my farms and my joy for the game..ty
Hi Edward,
We would like to help you, but you never answer any of our previous answers to you. As you can not get into your farms please post in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Please try the steps in the announcment at the top of each section of the forums:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9

Also try the steps in the first post of the first link above.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 11:52 PM

Default facilities

In my facility manager all I have our my service facilites please fix it for me. Game name clouddancer id 100000292939495 I use Opera browser. Thank you.
Old Mar 01 2021, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouddancer View Post
In my facility manager all I have our my service facilites please fix it for me. Game name clouddancer id 100000292939495 I use Opera browser. Thank you.
Hi clouddancer,
Please open the funnel filter in your facility manager and make sure it is set as in the picture.

Be sure to click on the green check at the bottom of that.
Old Mar 02 2021, 04:14 AM

Default migration

watermill not showing on farm 1500069309farm id
Old Mar 02 2021, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
watermill not showing on farm 1500069309farm id
Hi ray1851,

Your previous posts about this have been answered. If you are having difficulty finding your previous post and the replies to them, please click on this link for instructions to help you with that.:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation.

It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed or there are a few things you can try in the meantime:
  • Have a look in the Facility Manger and see if the missing watermill is showing up ion there. If it is you can start and store products from it that wayand from time to time check if the watermill shows up on the farm.

• If it's not showing up in the Facility Manager and you want to buy one for the farm that it's missing from, if the missing one were to then show up again on that farm and you wanted both to of them to produce goods, you'd have to move one of them to a farm that doesn't already have one on it.

I have copied your post to the closed thread about bugs for the developers to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 02 2021, 08:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Missing my loader tools which I had both of last year. Only now noticed they are gone.
Do I have to buy them again?
user ID 578429728922280
Thank you for your assistance.
Nana Barb
Old Mar 02 2021, 08:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana Barb View Post
Missing my loader tools which I had both of last year. Only now noticed they are gone.
Do I have to buy them again?
user ID 578429728922280
Thank you for your assistance.
Nana Barb
Hi Nana Barb,
Which tools exactly are you missing? I have checked your data and do not see any tools you own missing.
Closed Thread