Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2021, 04:39 AM

USER ID number is: 553411533 FT is still treating my crops as if they are wasted and deducting coins but its only when i play it farming freinds doing my crops dont have this problem
Old Mar 07 2021, 04:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeYoung55 View Post
User: 1278858024
When trying to load all/cash out service facilities it seemed to freeze with one save request in progress. I closed facility manager to see if that would let the save complete but after a second or two I got this error:

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info.
Hi MikeYoung55,

Is this the 1st time you have tried to load all and cash out or was it fine before and you are only now getting this Javascript error?

If it wasn't happening before, have you changed the browser you are using or made any changes to your browser?

Please check for and do for any updates on your computer and also check that your browser is also up to date.

If you have made any changes to your browser, using a different browser or unsure if anything has changed, please click on this link and run through the list there: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

I have copied your post to the relevant closed thread for the developers to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 07 2021, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
There's just a small display error that pops up every now and then...Attachment 24658
Hi TsunamiVince,

There is a limit of how much will fit on the one line before it drops onto 2 lines like that. You need to store all and cash out regularly for it to correct back to one line.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 07 2021, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
USER ID number is: 553411533 FT is still treating my crops as if they are wasted and deducting coins but its only when i play it farming freinds doing my crops dont have this problem
Hi charlie saunders,

If you were using a combine, rather than just harvesting crops, then what you will have been charged for is the plowing part. Plowing always cost you coins.

Even if a SN does your farm work for you, you still get charged for the plowing part when they plow for you.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 07 2021, 07:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

ID 1667790253
Hi - my problem has come about through my facility storage capacities, so many of them (a lot more than usual) are lacking stock and I can't understand why, I only buy new ones when the ones I already have are full to capacity plus my diversity has dropped from 339356 to 328872, that is a massive differential for me - please can you advise, thank you
Old Mar 07 2021, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
ID 1667790253
Hi - my problem has come about through my facility storage capacities, so many of them (a lot more than usual) are lacking stock and I can't understand why, I only buy new ones when the ones I already have are full to capacity plus my diversity has dropped from 339356 to 328872, that is a massive differential for me - please can you advise, thank you
Hi kejusa

Have you checked your ingredient planner inside the facility manager?
It looks like a little notebook and you can set it different ways to see if you are short of some ingredients.

For example you can set it to All Facilities, 15 days ( which is a full run for filling at 100% ) and By missing, then click in update button.

If you have red numbers into brackets for some items then you need to have more to fill to 100% for the time you chose in the second option.

Also, with the facility manager open, you can check if amy facility is unchecked so it doesnt fill if you have the turbo tools for it and if all products inside facilities have a check mark.
Old Mar 07 2021, 08:42 AM

Hi Mary, - that is something I always do and couldn't understand why my stocks are so low but also noticed the timing of the facilities has changed too for when you collect the stock some have various times for the same facility for different goods, I've got all the turbo tools, the turbo metal mill I bought just the other day because my other mills were running below 20% the new one is even worse 4.2%. I have ordinary mines on all the farms (43) My crops are fine as I do banks & the semi trailer and oil rigs as these aren't worked. Fish & Bee farms don't accumulate any more either - I sort of banked on those for the bait - thank you for your time
best wishes

Last edited by kejusa; Mar 07 2021 at 08:48 AM.
Old Mar 07 2021, 09:06 AM

Hi Mary - just an update, when you have the facility list up and scroll some farms are missing (9 in fact) the semi trailer, yet go to the farm and they are there! Now I don't know what to think. I have also ticked the box for my facilities to show on the wall, just been informed by a neighbour that has she to go to my facebook page to do them.
Old Mar 07 2021, 09:07 AM
Account Not Linked

is there anyway to work for neighbors yet ?
Old Mar 07 2021, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeme2 View Post
is there anyway to work for neighbors yet ?
Hi Smokeme,
What work are you wanting to do for your neighbors? The super neighbor functions are working. Also the facility work requests are working as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread