Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi Mary, - that is something I always do and couldn't understand why my stocks are so low but also noticed the timing of the facilities has changed too for when you collect the stock some have various times for the same facility for different goods, I've got all the turbo tools, the turbo metal mill I bought just the other day because my other mills were running below 20% the new one is even worse 4.2%. I have ordinary mines on all the farms (43) My crops are fine as I do banks & the semi trailer and oil rigs as these aren't worked. Fish & Bee farms don't accumulate any more either - I sort of banked on those for the bait - thank you for your time
best wishes
Quote:
Hi Mary - just an update, when you have the facility list up and scroll some farms are missing (9 in fact) the semi trailer, yet go to the farm and they are there! Now I don't know what to think. I have also ticked the box for my facilities to show on the wall, just been informed by a neighbour that has she to go to my facebook page to do them.

Hi kejusa

I checked your data and you dont have enough products to fill 28 Metal mills and 2 Turbo Metall mills.

The mines, regular and turbo, fish farming plant, bank, bee farm, the semi trailer, oil pums, are not workable by friends, so they are slower to let you get their products. Maybe your stock was affected while we were not able to fill them during the migration.

You need to close some of your metal mill and the 2 turbo metal mill at least for a time, till you get enough products from your Mineral mines and turbo mineral mines to be able to fill all of them.

.> Also, be sure you have the funnel in your facility manager set the following way, so you can fill all facilities and services in all farms:

.> For your posts not showing up in Wall requests, please add some text to your posts.
Old Mar 07 2021, 10:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi Mary, I understand what you are saying but prior to the migration all metal mills were at 100% - that is why I bought more until I found the discrepancy. Also I never needed to use text for my postings either cos they were all found on the Wall - Hey Ho
Old Mar 07 2021, 10:11 AM

can someone please tell me how to get help my map does not work can not go tom hire or buy land need to know where to go to report it so I can play
Old Mar 07 2021, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog653 View Post
can someone please tell me how to get help my map does not work can not go tom hire or buy land need to know where to go to report it so I can play
Hi Bulldog,
The map is not available yet. The game is not completely back as yet. The developers are working on getting the rest of the functions added to this version of the game.

You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread. You can also watch that post for any additional functions released in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2021, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Hi Mary, I understand what you are saying but prior to the migration all metal mills were at 100% - that is why I bought more until I found the discrepancy. Also I never needed to use text for my postings either cos they were all found on the Wall - Hey Ho
Hi kejusa

Problem is the metal mills are worked by friends and you can refill them various times a day, while you will always get the same amounts from the mines. That is why I asked you to close some metal mill for a time while you build up your stock again.

About posting, you know all posts go through facebook, sometimes when there is a problem with data transfering, adding a little text to the posts could help.
Old Mar 07 2021, 12:49 PM

In the My Fortune Teller Supplies Factory the PRODUCE FASTER button in not available
USER ID number ( 1593240078 )
Old Mar 07 2021, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
In the My Fortune Teller Supplies Factory the PRODUCE FASTER button in not available
USER ID number ( 1593240078 )
Hi Clohar,
Those facilities, along with some other facilities such as the funeral and Buddhist facilities do not have the produce faster or get more clients buttons to prevent problems with some who think these are not appropriate.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2021, 03:59 PM

you can not send gifts yet to people

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 07 2021, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
you can not send gifts yet to people
Hi Tom C,
You can send gifts to people through the Send Gifts and MY Requests tabs. You can not send Farm Cash gifts from the store yet as that has not been added yet.
Old Mar 07 2021, 09:11 PM

farms freezing when working as a SN for a neighbor. ID 1644870283
ty Linda
Closed Thread