Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 15 2021, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I cannot find the white ground cover. It was in winter and I used it for a farm. The next day it was gone. I looked in paths at the other backgrounds but now snow background. It is the one that sells for 100.00 Am I blind?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations.
It is in the Winter section still and is called Snow Cover.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2021, 07:45 PM

A question about the trees (pine, palm and one of the big Xmas trees) that have lights that twinkle and flash. My pines and palms are naked with no lights. The ones I received as gifts are likewise. I did not notice until now when I decided to bring them out from storage to join the ones that are out all the time. Is that something that is inactivated but will be activate soon?
Old Dec 02 2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
A question about the trees (pine, palm and one of the big Xmas trees) that have lights that twinkle and flash. My pines and palms are naked with no lights. The ones I received as gifts are likewise. I did not notice until now when I decided to bring them out from storage to join the ones that are out all the time. Is that something that is inactivated but will be activate soon?
Hi Riap,
The animated items have not been worked on yet and are just set to static at this time. Only the developers know when they will get to work on those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2022, 11:11 AM

Default Remove snow cover

How do I remove the snow cover and get it back to regular fields to plant? ty
Old Jan 19 2022, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetakeets View Post
How do I remove the snow cover and get it back to regular fields to plant? ty
Hi keetakeets,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about decorations. Please when you have a problem or question post it in the Help & Support section.
Instructions on how to post are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

To remove the snow cover you need to buy another ground cover (100 coins). You can find all the other ground covers in the Paths/Grounds section of the store. They are all at the bottom of the list.
Old Feb 18 2022, 02:08 PM

Default Bridges

Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add suspension bridges?
Old Feb 18 2022, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda 57 View Post
Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add suspension bridges?
Hi linda 57

I moved your post to the thread about Decorations.

If you have an idea for the game please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all threads grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 05 2022, 12:10 AM

All my decorations on my Farm 37, Governers Mansion, named after the mansion which is missing along with all the other decorations, other than land patches and some trees. I have checked storage, but they are not there. Please help. Thanks
Old Mar 05 2022, 03:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
All my decorations on my Farm 37, Governers Mansion, named after the mansion which is missing along with all the other decorations, other than land patches and some trees. I have checked storage, but they are not there. Please help. Thanks
Hi Brugpuppy,

I am not seeing any mansion called Governers Mansion available to buy in the store. Are you sure that's the correct name for it?

You do have the Florida Mansion and another Mansion in your item storage, could it have been one of those?

Which other decorations were on that farm that have gone missing?

Have any of your SNs done any designing for you on that farm? If they have had permission to design that farm have you asked them if they could have sold or deleted anything on that farm?

Were the missing items there before you upgraded that farm to 52x52?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
buildings, decorations, fences, grid lines, ground cover, paths, red squares, seasonal, snow cover, winter