Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13 2015, 05:27 AM

Can we have trains on other farms or should they be on farms where most of the factories are like the Dairy factory is? I've been wondering about it for a while as I've seen trains at farms that didn't have the Dairy factory on it.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Sep 13 2015, 05:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Can we have trains on other farms or should they be on farms where most of the factories are like the Dairy factory is? I've been wondering about it for a while as I've seen trains at farms that didn't have the Dairy factory on it.

Beth
hi beth

you may have trains on any farms you will find out more in the game guide here is the link for trains http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post5185418
Old Sep 13 2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
Hi Beth, I have been in the same position... I took the long way over a couple of weeks, and kept a list of my neighbours who has the light showing for Co Op quests... and made sure that I kept them as neighbours... the other ones I sent a friendly message to ask them if they did the quests? even if you remove them from your neighbours, if they you as a neighbour they still will. I now maintain that around 75% of my neighbours are coop active.

I keep my neighbours around the 80 mark so that when I work a friends work request for their facilities, if they do have a coop quests, I send them a message letting them know I am going to send them a neighbour request... it is all a matter of working out what method works best for you but they are time consuming but I think well worth it in the end...
For me when I look at My Neighbors that's where I see the huge grouping of my friends who play and yet some don't even play the game anymore. I have posted on my wall if you don't play any games please block the following apps so it would remove you from my neighbor lists on those apps and if they do, I am able to figure out whose not playing after couple of weeks and let the person go as a neighbor and sometimes as a friend since I don't speak to them a bunch.

I normally go by the name on that page and the avatar, but sometimes I forget who is who and have to hunt all of them to find the one I seek to remove. Quite tiresome.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Sep 15 2015, 07:50 PM

Default Favorite Decorations

I love the Ireland Stone Age Sculpture. It reminds me of Fred Flinstones house.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Sep 16 2015, 06:49 PM

I also love the super sheds. So cute.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Sep 19 2015, 07:14 PM

The turbo boat was the greatest thing they have created so far. I know someone else out there has favorite items. Nice to have a thread for positive feedback.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Sep 20 2015, 09:19 AM

mine is rocky turtle .
Old Sep 20 2015, 09:47 AM

The long crops car is nice; but it doesn't really make a difference. Before unloading, tomatoes were my third lowest crop. After unloading, it was still my third. There weren't even enough in the car to bump the numbers above garlic, which the car does not bring. Garlic, before and after, was my sixth lowest crop.
No it is not worth what I paid for it.
Old Sep 21 2015, 11:12 AM

Default Walleye fish

I would like to be able to buy Walleye fish at the Market. Thank you.
Old Sep 21 2015, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell View Post
I would like to be able to buy Walleye fish at the Market. Thank you.
Hi c.abell,
Walleye and Pike, both fish from the Frozen Lake are in the lists under Fish for sale.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity