Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2021, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1955 View Post
I have 3 farms that I have plowed and planted and when I return to them part of the fields are not plowed or planted. I have tried more times then I care to count plowing and planting them and they are still empty. Is there a work around for this issue? Thank you
Hi Hannah,
It sounds like you have accidentally layered those farms. The only way to correct this is to delete all the plots on those farms, restart your farms and see if any come back. If you see more plots after you restart delete those and repeat the delete and restart until they are all gone and don't show up again. Then you can replow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2021, 11:04 AM

Wanted to report that some deco items cannot be removed and sent to storage, snow on farm 5 my number is 605588387
Old Mar 16 2021, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Wanted to report that some deco items cannot be removed and sent to storage, snow on farm 5 my number is 605588387
Hi Powell,
The developers are aware of this. It is because those items have not been worked on yet. Any thing that floats above ground level can not be worked with.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2021, 11:57 AM

Unhappy Unable to Access the Marketplace

I have completed al software updates on my desktop, etc. The only function I can't perform is going ot the Marketplace which means I can't hire or be hired HELP please!
Old Mar 16 2021, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess View Post
I have completed al software updates on my desktop, etc. The only function I can't perform is going ot the Marketplace which means I can't hire or be hired HELP please!
Hi Princess,
I moved your post the the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The Map with the markets is not available yet.
You can find what is available in the first post on the first page of this thread. Also watch that post for any future releases of functions being added back into the game.
Old Mar 16 2021, 06:28 PM

Question Water droplets..

Just wondering if the falling water droplets from the mobile sprinkler are going to be re-added? Kind of silly, but I miss that feature.
Old Mar 16 2021, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
Just wondering if the falling water droplets from the mobile sprinkler are going to be re-added? Kind of silly, but I miss that feature.
Hi GR8L8K8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Update.
Only the developers know if they will add that back in. Right now no animation graphics have been added into the game yet. You can watch the first post on the first page of this thread for any future updates.
Old Mar 17 2021, 01:20 AM

No updates on the game migration, page 1 since 2/19. Just wondering when the grayed map section will be functional??
Old Mar 17 2021, 05:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally south View Post
No updates on the game migration, page 1 since 2/19. Just wondering when the grayed map section will be functional??
Hi sally south,

The last update was 27th Feb and is on the 1st post on page 1 of the this thread. I am sorry but we don't have any dates when anything will be released next. You can keep an occasional eye on that thread for an update being added or check the message above the game changing to show that there has been another update. Those are the areas which are usually updated when we get them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 17 2021, 09:28 AM

Is there a date for when we can cash out and sell items for all farms instead of having to do the manager in each farm?
Closed Thread