Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 22 2012, 08:49 PM

we surely are needing a work all button for neighbours facilities, i beleive its the only the detrimental issue to this game

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jun 22 2012, 10:48 PM

I agree. I don't go to my neighbors farms and they don't come to mine anymore. It takes a good ten to fifteen minutes to work some farms.
Old Jun 23 2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
we surely are needing a work all button for neighbours facilities, i beleive its the only the detrimental issue to this game
I agree. It's getting harder and harder to get people to work my facilities...and my farms aren't hard to work. And, I don't blame my neighbors. I don't like working theirs either. Too time consuming for too little reward. The developers have to find a way to make working facilities faster and perhaps a little more rewarding.
Old Jun 23 2012, 09:14 AM

Devs might want to think about creating a super duper farmer we can hire to do our facilities...at a cost of course..in coins please
Old Jun 23 2012, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I agree. It's getting harder and harder to get people to work my facilities...and my farms aren't hard to work. And, I don't blame my neighbors. I don't like working theirs either. Too time consuming for too little reward. The developers have to find a way to make working facilities faster and perhaps a little more rewarding.

You make TONS of coins working others facilities. I have made over 10 million I believe on some and that isn't counting the items I keep for myself. I think for what one can make working facilities, that really clicking on each facility is not that big a deal. Sure, one can't work everyones, but one makes plenty considering the time spent comparing it to anything else you do in the game. It is totally worth it if one can be one of the first ones to work the faciities. If anything they could do away with the x ing out of the facility, and just have the facilities pop up one right after the other one. Actually when the facilities first came out we had to click on each item in each facility. This here is a big improvement. Of course, back then, there were only a few facilities, so it wasn't that big a deal either. Even than, the facilities made it so that new players could do in a week what it took me months to accomplish.

If they make it super easy, than I probably won't make much on others farms because then all those not willing to work them, will beat me to them. If they make it so that one can work them easily with a farmcash item, than there won't be any reason at all for me to click on others farms if I can't get the farmcash tool. It will increase the gap between those who have real money to spend on the game and those who don't.
Old Jun 23 2012, 10:30 AM

I add my request for a "work all facilities on this farm" option. I don't know which I find more daunting - 100 facilities on 1 farm or 2-3 facilities on every farm. For now, though, I'd opt for the ability to work all facilities on each farm at once.
Old Jun 23 2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
You make TONS of coins working others facilities. I have made over 10 million I believe on some and that isn't counting the items I keep for myself. I think for what one can make working facilities, that really clicking on each facility is not that big a deal. Sure, one can't work everyones, but one makes plenty considering the time spent comparing it to anything else you do in the game. It is totally worth it if one can be one of the first ones to work the faciities. If anything they could do away with the x ing out of the facility, and just have the facilities pop up one right after the other one. Actually when the facilities first came out we had to click on each item in each facility. This here is a big improvement. Of course, back then, there were only a few facilities, so it wasn't that big a deal either. Even than, the facilities made it so that new players could do in a week what it took me months to accomplish.

If they make it super easy, than I probably won't make much on others farms because then all those not willing to work them, will beat me to them. If they make it so that one can work them easily with a farmcash item, than there won't be any reason at all for me to click on others farms if I can't get the farmcash tool. It will increase the gap between those who have real money to spend on the game and those who don't.
Sorry, but 10M is nothing in FT these days not to mention that I have few neighbors where I can make that kind of coins. It's typically 2-5M which is not much when you consider the price of expansions and the fact that I can make 200-500M when I post my own facilities. I have a couple of neighbors that the first person in will probably make 20M...the problem is you better have at least 30 minutes to work their facilities.

I do not think a FC work all button is the solution. Too few of my neighbors would spend the money...it wouldn't be worth it.
Old Jun 23 2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
I add my request for a "work all facilities on this farm" option. I don't know which I find more daunting - 100 facilities on 1 farm or 2-3 facilities on every farm. For now, though, I'd opt for the ability to work all facilities on each farm at once.
That's what I'm asking for...allow us to work all facilities on one farm. You'd still have to go to each farm that has facilities. And it should not be another FC tool. It's needs to be a free added feature because of all the facilities they've added.
Old Jun 23 2012, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

It has been suggested before that they should have an employee manager like they have for the facility manager. The employee manager would open when you go to a neighbors farm to work and all of the workable facilities would be there and all you would have to do is go down the rows and hit work factory on each of the factories on the neighbors farms.
Old Jun 23 2012, 03:54 PM

I'd love to have an employee manager or something like it. I have most of my facilities on two or three farms but small numbers on other farms too, and I feel bad about hiring people to work on a dozen farms when most of them have only three or four facilities. If we could go to some central area like the facility manager and access all of our neighbour's farms from there rather than going from farm to farm to farm just for the sake of a dairy and a sawmill, it would save a lot of time.