Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2015, 08:53 AM

I haven't had any problems with this until this morning and thought I'd report this. I used my harvest/plow/sow tool to harvest and replant my tomatoes and all it did was harvest. I rechecked on it and it took me to the store, I chose tomatoes and it acted like it would plant them over the harvested unplowed plots...they were highlighted...but nothing.
i might note it is happening with some of the other crops as well but not all.
I already memcached, restarted, etc.
Sorry to keep adding to this but I tried reloading that farm and it showed it was planted after all.
All is well...thank you for all you do

Last edited by bjyhey3; Oct 30 2015 at 09:43 AM.
Old Oct 30 2015, 08:54 AM

The whole game is messed up again, crops pop back up, trees, buildings , decorations, all pop up with everythhing turned off, really a mess to try and work the farms
Old Oct 30 2015, 09:10 AM

Default What a mess

Trying to harvest my crops but my trees/flowers/buildings keep blocking everything. This is the first day I've had a problem with my farms. Sure hope my farms don't go to waste
Old Oct 30 2015, 09:20 AM

everything is showing up when working on my supper neighbours even unchecked the show box
Old Oct 30 2015, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

The Mods are most likely experiencing the same problems all of the rest of us are having.Trying to answer our questions when they themselves are trying to do their farms. I will say for myself,They can report back to Raul what is happening in words much better than I.
Old Oct 30 2015, 09:52 AM

I was wondering is there a way to complain to the Flash people directly, things work fine before their update, the problems we are having is due to the Flash update not Raul and his people. The Last Flash update has turn into a major down grade and the Flash guys should know how we fell
Old Oct 30 2015, 09:56 AM

I do want to Thank the Slashkey people for doing thier best to get things back on track, after the latest Flash update that turn into a
down grade
Old Oct 30 2015, 10:00 AM

Unhappy Hellllppp!

Nothing will stay hidden-cannot plant!Just happened today!
Old Oct 30 2015, 10:19 AM

Default Slow working

The game is so slow anymore, anyone know when this might be fixed? It is so bad that I am considering giving up the game.
Old Oct 30 2015, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Just a reminder to please check the first post in this thread for known Issues as Raul has posted these:
Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.

- Bug: When changing from a tool to walk, all items shows up even if some were marked as hidden in the preferences. This is the same issue people are complaining about when working for SN and hidden items shows up.

- Bug: Custom Order in Facility Manager is messed up, not showing correctly. Also, if you try to change the order of a facility, it stays ok on the same session, but goes back to previous position on game reload.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread