Closed Thread

Old Feb 13 2022, 06:52 AM

farm#1372778347 i cant see my farmers in the job market
Old Feb 13 2022, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan View Post
farm#1372778347 i cant see my farmers in the job market
Hi Peggy

Your previous posts have been moved and answered.

Please go to the following link and see if the suggestions given can help you.
If not, then post a response there.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6483714

Also, please take a minute to read the following thread to help you to find your own posts when they are moved by a moderator.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Feb 14 2022, 06:50 AM

2022-02-14 12:43:25.246 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...Q2MDc0MzcxNCJ9

This results in animal products collection freezing the game and only collecting part before the game has to be refreshed. Probably only the first line or two of the error is the important part. This does not effect my own account, but those of others for whom I am working because they have given me their credentials to log in as them. My user number is 602895328 and user numbers 100002460743714 and 100000176331043 are the main ones that are effected.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
2022-02-14 12:43:25.246 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w22.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...Q2MDc0MzcxNCJ9

This results in animal products collection freezing the game and only collecting part before the game has to be refreshed. Probably only the first line or two of the error is the important part. This does not effect my own account, but those of others for whom I am working because they have given me their credentials to log in as them. My user number is 602895328 and user numbers 100002460743714 and 100000176331043 are the main ones that are effected.
Hi Qivis,

The route you computer takes to each of those accounts is unlikely to be identical so it's sounding like there is a temporary connection problem happening when you're using the other accounts that you may have to wait out. Where that problem may be could be anywhere, there's no way to even determine if the accounts use the same Facebook app server either. I'm not getting any errors visiting them.

Ask the owners of those accounts to try them themselves, ideally from a different computer/location and see if they get the same connection error when they load the game. If it doesn't happen then, see what happens when they try to harvest the animals themselves when they can next be done, to determine if it was the action of harvesting the animals that caused the error.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 14 2022, 05:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Hi Rob,
It's not just the chatserver, but connecting to the games mainframe that has a bug
I am having the same problem, it disconnects and then tells me if I want to connect again, and that is continuous, so I just hit the X and it doesn't bother me anymore unless I change farm or start something else..I am also very frustated that I cannot get the new HTML on my IMAC and have to go to Opera to be able to play, I stopped playing for about 2 months and still not happy with the changes, Opera is a horrible browser and guess what the other day told me I had to install Flasher again, but oh well I guess we have to play with whatever we can, but I sure miss playing FT on my Safari browser..
Old Feb 14 2022, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I am having the same problem, it disconnects and then tells me if I want to connect again, and that is continuous, so I just hit the X and it doesn't bother me anymore unless I change farm or start something else..I am also very frustated that I cannot get the new HTML on my IMAC and have to go to Opera to be able to play, I stopped playing for about 2 months and still not happy with the changes, Opera is a horrible browser and guess what the other day told me I had to install Flasher again, but oh well I guess we have to play with whatever we can, but I sure miss playing FT on my Safari browser..
Hi Texas Belle,
Flash is dead. There are no new ones. If you are trying to use a link to the old Flash version it will not work. You have to get into Farm Town from either the shortcut on your Facebook home page or from the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get into the current HTML version of Farm Town.
Some can play with Safari and others can't and have to use Firefox or Opera on mac computers. There is nothing Farm Town can do for that as it depends on how your computer is set up, not the game whether you can play with different browsers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2022, 08:55 AM

I need to open FT. It says no Web GL but I downloaded it. Just about everytime I try to farm this prevents me from opening. Please help me
Old Feb 15 2022, 08:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
I need to open FT. It says no Web GL but I downloaded it. Just about everytime I try to farm this prevents me from opening. Please help me

Hi Linda,

Check your browser is still showing up to date.

When you get the webGL disabled message, just close your browser for a few minutes then reopen it and then webGL should automatically be enabled again.

As you are getting this a lot, I suggest that you add a check mark in your game preferences for Compressed Graphics and then click the green check mark, close the game, reload and see how you get on using that.

Also, if you are not actually farming, don't leave the game loaded all the time in your browser when you don't need it to be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 16 2022, 08:29 AM

Default no farmers in market

I can't see any farmers in the market, either. Tried hiring for 3 days now, and no one shows up.
Old Feb 16 2022, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I can't see any farmers in the market, either. Tried hiring for 3 days now, and no one shows up.
Hi Zebra7+2

Everytime you posted about your problem, you were answered.

Im sending you a private message.
Closed Thread