Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2010, 04:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Default coffee

one new tool that is needed is a grinder so we can use the coffee that we plant to make coffee ice cream. i have 3 farms and i think i might need a fourth with new facilities coming this week! lol!!!
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:32 AM

I am also missing a few neigbours and when I accepted two gifts this morning it took me straight to the game instead of the "do you have more gifts to accept" page. I lost those two gifts
Old Apr 20 2010, 04:52 AM

We now have an Official thread giving a bit more information on how the Semi-trailer truck functions. This thread is in the Help & Support Forum and you may access it using this link:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320226

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 20 2010, 05:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What a jolt to see that last night i had 15 neighbors and this morning there are only 7 left. Now what do i do, anything or will this be fixed?????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylee View Post
What a jolt to see that last night i had 15 neighbors and this morning there are only 7 left. Now what do i do, anything or will this be fixed?????
Please see our Official thread on this issue:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320058

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:21 AM

Worst release ever! I cannot utilise the new features - I lost all my active neighbours and then had reduced functionality because of my lack of neighbours. After retrieving my neighbours by re-inviting them, I now cannot receive gifts and can't work in my neighbour's facilities. I have decreased earning capacity for coins and XPs. Why would I keep playing after this?! The irony here is that I retained my inactive neighbours - who all abandoned Farmtown many releases ago. This is my reward for loyalty!
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:35 AM

Default Just don"t understand

I dont use or want to use any of the facilities. This is my personal choice, some people love them...., just not me. It seems with every new release there are major problems..........

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND why developers would continue and continue and CONTINUE to add more items when the SAME OLD PROBLEMS are still around and still giving us problems. It's rather sad for those of us who have been playing since the BIRTH of FARMTOWN to watch all the problems and never seem to be able to play for any length of time without ANOTHER issue of the SAME OLD PROBLEM. Would someone listen.........do you guys really care what we the players think or is it competition with the other farm games that keep you adding for items but never MASTER what you own? It has become a very frustrating game to play...and I do enjoy the game, otherwise I would be where I am with the points and money to show for it. Developers....please take note and spend some QUALITY time fixing your game instead of adding new items that only create more problems.

Level 80
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:37 AM

Good grief, Artemis! This problem has been going on for less than 12 hours and already you are "threatening" to desert the game?
Old Apr 20 2010, 06:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Great new stuff!!! When will we get a church??
Old Apr 20 2010, 07:21 AM
Account Not Linked

i love the update. but i hate that i lose all my gifts
Closed Thread