Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 01:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosmiths View Post
Oh oh, daily quests? Like that other farm game? Say it ain't so! I am wondering about new products for existing facilities, like fruitcake or eggnog for the holidays? Any news on that front? Thanks for another great update
What are you thinking of that are daily quests?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

There seems to be a few problems with working facilities.

1. If a farm has a facility of any kind on the farm the farm is highlighted. This does us no good because the people that have an oil pump on all farms will have all farms highlighted.
  2. When someone click on a post to help with facilities they are taken to the farm the facility the person posted is on lets say it is on farm 4, but when they click yes to work facilities they are taken to farm 1. The only "facilities" on this farm are the animal buildings and an oil pump there are no working facilities. I don't understand that change if I am on farm 4 and click yes when the farm reloads (which I still don't get) I should still be on farm 4 not farm 1.
Most people put the farms that have facilities on them in the post when they post this has seemed to work great for me and others. I do like that you are trying to help us out and make it easier for everyone but it needs a little twicking. This is what I would like to see happen.

Have the farms that have facilities that can be worked by others highlighted if there are no "workable facilities" on a farm don't highlight it.

What I would really love to see happen is this.
Let us use the facility manger on other peoples farms. That way we can open the facility manger and go down it and work the facilities and service facilities quickly and easily from one farm and one post.

I do hope these goals you are going to introduce later will reduce the price of farms a little. Not every player is making 10 billion coins every week. I don't mind having to work for the land but 10 billion is just crazy and I am not going to spend farm cash on land. I don't have a problem with it for other things but the land prices have just gotten way to much. The very few that have 10,000 facilities shouldn't be catered too.
Old Dec 08 2011, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
There seems to be a few problems with working facilities.

[list=1][*]If a farm has a facility of any kind on the farm the farm is highlighted. This does us no good because the people that have an oil pump on all farms will have all farms highlighted.
That shouldent happen as the oil pump is classed as a tool

there will be some glitches with this no doubt that the devs will have to tweak to make perfect.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 08 2011, 03:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

there will be some glitches with this no doubt that the devs will have to tweak to make perfect.
The oil pump is classified as a tool but I worked a neighbors farm tonight and she has only an oil pump on 3 of her farms and all farms where highlighted. I know there will be glitches sometimes hence my post letting the developers know about the glitches I found. I don't need you telling me what should and shouldn't be happening I am reporting what I have seen happen so the developers can fix it.
Old Dec 08 2011, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
woo hooo...

buyer limits really increased ....

trains are coming......

bigger farms...!!!!!
Yay - thank-you thank-you thank-you we wanted trains me and Stonefish! (Sorry StoneFACE)

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Dec 08 2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Renamed Stoneface!!!!
Old Dec 08 2011, 03:35 AM

Quote:

oil pump may be considered a tool - but it is listed in the facility manager on your own farm - and when working other peoples factories if they have 5 total factories plus animal barns and mines on 1 farm - it lists that there is work in 5 plus factories instead of just the 5 factories - i hope that they fix that so that either oil pumps, animal barns, and mines/pits would either be workable by others (through the factory hire posts) or to remove them from the list of factories that are workable when you get hired to work factories
Old Dec 08 2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yay - thank-you thank-you thank-you we wanted trains me and Stonefish!

hahaha.... who is Stonefish??

you brought a smile to my stoneface

Old Dec 08 2011, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
hahaha.... who is Stonefish??

you brought a smile to my stoneface

Havent had enough coffee to wake up yet!! Sorry Stoneface - but a train WILL be great! My Dads cousin used to build his own model trains and had one going round the garden and in his "train shed"! I have his original Hornby Flying Scotsman if you are into trains!"

Sorry Mods off topic

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 08 2011, 05:04 AM

Isn't 10 billion coins a lil high??? I've been playing this game for 3 years already and have NEVER even come close to that amount of coins... and Im not rich enough to spend actual money on this game like so many other people... this seems a tad unfair to people that are not well off but still like to TRY to enjoy the game
Old Dec 08 2011, 05:12 AM
Account Not Linked

and there was me thinking you ran out of ideas for facilities and services and again you have surprised me never even thought of those so what can i say but thank you very much and keep up the good work