Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2010, 05:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Agree with you, Stone Face, about picking & choosing what facilities we select to acquire. Managing our virtual resources is one of the interesting and, to me, fun aspects of FT. Another way in which FT is similar to a real life business enterprise.
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

You mentioned people impersonating farm town mods. I just got a message from "Bob" saying Farm Town & Acric saying I had been reported for using abusive language directed at another user and my account would be terminated within three days. This just never happened. Is this bogus??
We have received report of language abuse directed at another user from your Farm Town® character.
By using harmful language you are giving the Farm Town® Corporation a bad name, and defying our terms of use. The Farm Town® administration staff will be terminating your account within the next three business days.
Attention: this is a randomly generated facebook® and Farm Town® account used to prosecute users that are harmful and abusive to the Farm Town® community and other users.
If you wish to reply to this message, it will be delivered to the administration and user service staff and your termination will be cancelled upon valid reasoning.
-Farm Town® administration and user service staff
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoopeedoo View Post
You mentioned people impersonating farm town mods. I just got a message from "Bob" saying Farm Town & Acric saying I had been reported for using abusive language directed at another user and my account would be terminated within three days. This just never happened. Is this bogus??
We have received report of language abuse directed at another user from your Farm Town® character.
By using harmful language you are giving the Farm Town® Corporation a bad name, and defying our terms of use. The Farm Town® administration staff will be terminating your account within the next three business days.
Attention: this is a randomly generated facebook® and Farm Town® account used to prosecute users that are harmful and abusive to the Farm Town® community and other users.
If you wish to reply to this message, it will be delivered to the administration and user service staff and your termination will be cancelled upon valid reasoning.
-Farm Town® administration and user service staff
Just like one of the FT pop ups says, it is a fake message to ignore as FT officials would never post through the ingame message. Yes it is fake.
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Note from Bob

I got the same email note. Thank you so much for having this posted.
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:50 PM

The new things are nice - but 1. we still have to click click click 30x and more on eACH of our facilities!!! Come on Shashkey - it makes our hands hurt clicking so darned much - not everyone on here are spring chickens with young wrists that can handle it - however should not have to - 2. Also can we get a COMBINE - a harvester, plower and seed planter ALL IN ONE - Farmville figured it out - can you please??? 3. Also, WHY do you make cheese so hard for us to get? Can you please up the amount we can make? Everyone runs out so fast and have to wait so long to get more especially since you added the hamburger facility! Ugh! This game is really fun to play but it is a time sucker! It would be far more enjoyable if we didn't have to spend so much time each day on it. Can you please help us by figuring out a way to help expedite the facilities - LESS clicking sure would help LOL - thanks - a long time player!!
Old Nov 24 2010, 07:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsweb3 View Post
The new things are nice - but 1. we still have to click click click 30x and more on eACH of our facilities!!! Come on Shashkey - it makes our hands hurt clicking so darned much - not everyone on here are spring chickens with young wrists that can handle it - however should not have to - 2. Also can we get a COMBINE - a harvester, plower and seed planter ALL IN ONE - Farmville figured it out - can you please??? 3. Also, WHY do you make cheese so hard for us to get? Can you please up the amount we can make? Everyone runs out so fast and have to wait so long to get more especially since you added the hamburger facility! Ugh! This game is really fun to play but it is a time sucker! It would be far more enjoyable if we didn't have to spend so much time each day on it. Can you please help us by figuring out a way to help expedite the facilities - LESS clicking sure would help LOL - thanks - a long time player!!
Are you using the +10 button? And you can have a dairy facility on each farm....
Old Nov 24 2010, 08:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Are you using the +10 button? And you can have a dairy facility on each farm....
Even with factories on each farm, if you have all the facilities and max them out, you run out of cheese. I sit there and refill every farm with cheese as each person works them and I still have trouble at times having enough.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2010, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

ooooooooo didnt know you could click the +10 button thanks for that

On another note....Since last night been having trouble in the MP...sometimes go in see no one the n go in see what people are saying but not their names go in in and see none then gradually they pop in but cant see their names...so last night ended up watching tv today have done housework
Old Nov 24 2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
ooooooooo didnt know you could click the +10 button thanks for that

On another note....Since last night been having trouble in the MP...sometimes go in see no one the n go in see what people are saying but not their names go in in and see none then gradually they pop in but cant see their names...so last night ended up watching tv today have done housework
Sheesh... you resorted to housework! Blasphemy!!

lol. What happens when you visit another marketplace? What happens when you completely reload the game and try the MP again? Does this resolve the issue?
Old Nov 24 2010, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Sheesh... you resorted to housework! Blasphemy!!

lol. What happens when you visit another marketplace? What happens when you completely reload the game and try the MP again? Does this resolve the issue?
Tried everything...somtimes I am lucky and everything is ok but mainly having problems...I would say once in every 15 times i try i get a good MP....pretty bad when i do housework instead of my favourite game but will continue trying
Closed Thread