can you use plow and harvester 2x2 3x3 on others farms
no, only the 4x4

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 20 2010, 09:29 PM

Default Slow moving avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyray59 View Post
is anyone still having issues with the avatar moving so slow when working for someone, its making me crazy!! They said it was improved but I am not seeing it!
Yes, I am still seeing the avatar moving very slowly.. mine and anyone who works for me... It is driving me crazy too!
Old Nov 20 2010, 09:33 PM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

I REALLY hope that they do NOT pull this ability to use these tools. I bought these tools JUST for the purpose of being able to use them on a few select farms... if I wasted a LOT of FT$ on something that gives me no more real benefit than the 3x3 tools, because the one use I really wanted them for is pulled, I WILL be EXTREMELY disappointed.

So far, Slashkey has actually been rather good when it comes to fairness. If this removing of the usage of the FT$ tools on other farms comes to pass, then they will have literally thrown that good they have shown out the window. The fact that premium tools CAN be used on other farms has probably influenced a lot of sales of those tools. I suspect Slashkey would have a rather large loss if they were to do that.

EDIT:
Thank you Rob for clearing that up. I had JUST bought the 4x4 tools, and when I read that there was talk about their use being stopped, it DID scare me.
Old Nov 20 2010, 10:31 PM

Amen on the sharing work. I have always and will always share work when hired with others. I love the new 4x4's and bought the tractor and harvester just for working other farms. I already had the flower picker, tree shaker, chainsaw and boat. This was one of the best updates from the devs yet. Thanks again
Old Nov 20 2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonsul View Post
I always enjoyed working the MP but now that workers can use the cash tools while harvesting there will be no way that I will be able to advance in coins any longer. The game will be ruined for ppl who can't afford the cash tools. I am upset about this new release. I understand that the developers have every right to make some money, but it is really putting a lot a players at an unfair dissadvantage.
I agree. This put's those of us that don't have these tools at a HUGE disadvantage. I was hired to harvest a large farm, and the greedy person with the tools there at the same time, harvested over 3/4 of the farm before I even got a chance.
Old Nov 20 2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl4fun View Post
great update thank you, but i purchased the white dozzer, and a friend did as well....put it in storage,,,,,,,will not work unless it is on the specific farm..

The fertilizer operates the same way...so, put in storage, remove (from storage) for farm and then return to storage, remove for next farm etc. No biggie.
Old Nov 20 2010, 11:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animedevildog View Post
I REALLY hope that they do NOT pull this ability to use these tools. I bought these tools JUST for the purpose of being able to use them on a few select farms... if I wasted a LOT of FT$ on something that gives me no more real benefit than the 3x3 tools, because the one use I really wanted them for is pulled, I WILL be EXTREMELY disappointed.

So far, Slashkey has actually been rather good when it comes to fairness. If this removing of the usage of the FT$ tools on other farms comes to pass, then they will have literally thrown that good they have shown out the window. The fact that premium tools CAN be used on other farms has probably influenced a lot of sales of those tools. I suspect Slashkey would have a rather large loss if they were to do that.

EDIT:
Thank you Rob for clearing that up. I had JUST bought the 4x4 tools, and when I read that there was talk about their use being stopped, it DID scare me.
I agree 100% I went and bought the tools today just because of this reason and I know a few people who have done the same thing. So I really hope they don't stop this feature.
Old Nov 20 2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etrout53 View Post
I agree. This put's those of us that don't have these tools at a HUGE disadvantage. I was hired to harvest a large farm, and the greedy person with the tools there at the same time, harvested over 3/4 of the farm before I even got a chance.
I too agree that those who do not have specific tools are disadvantaged when it comes to harvesting/plowing for others.
When it was a pipe dream I was against it for this very reason.

There are a lot of greedy, self centered individuals who cannot operate as part of a team and these tools have further enabled them. No thanks to the developers there
Old Nov 21 2010, 12:15 AM
Account Not Linked

I find the people with the bigger tools have been greedy and not sharing the work but i just leave and try get another job I could talk hubby into lending me his Visa card and getting the tools but I like the slower way on peoples farms as you get to chat and I have made a lot of really good friends from America and a few from England....the other way is too fast and you get to meet no one

Also can the darn Avatar be fixed its still painfully slow.................

Happy Farming everyone from Sydney Australia
Closed Thread