Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
a few of the things i am thankful for today is farmtown and the amazing developers and mod's.. this game takes up a large part of my time lol. thanks everyone for the hardwork :
I second that!!!!! thank you all for a great game!
Old Nov 25 2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renelle View Post
I second that!!!!! thank you all for a great game!
well I would be thankful if FARM TOWN would STOP TIMING OUR ITS SERVER AND SPEED SITE UP.
Old Nov 25 2010, 02:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new 4x4 tools.

I would like to be able to buy fruit trees, cows, chickens, turkeys etc.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2010, 06:31 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
PLEASE fellows..
Someone can plow/harvest with 4x4 and someone not. I have this tool, and if I work with someone who dont have it - I just share.
I know many dont do that, and its not fun. But when times go, I guess everyone will have this tool... After the update, I just meet 2 out of at least 200 who DONT have it.

Let this not be a problem, we must learned to share!!!

Good luck
I like your approach. Personally I chose not to get the 4x4 tools which I don't need for my farms the way I have them designed. I've continued to work at the MP occasionally and have had no problem getting and completing jobs. Many players, especially, newer players, don't have the 4x4 tools and seem to be getting MP jobs as usual.
Old Nov 26 2010, 01:20 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
I have this tool but I do make sure that I haven't got someone else helping if so i would go back to normal. But the best way is to let them know in the market that u prefer to work solo as u are a 4x4 harvester/plower
Yes, thats a way to do it too...
I harvest the half, and leave the rest to the worker with MP.

I must admit I love the tool because of my point finger...lol... I might have a finger when I grow old too..

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 26 2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
Even with factories on each farm, if you have all the facilities and max them out, you run out of cheese. I sit there and refill every farm with cheese as each person works them and I still have trouble at times having enough.
I would prefer to use the space for crops, not extra barns, factories, etc. Is there a way to make it possible for us to buy EXPANSIONS for our existing barns, etc. I'd love that. Another question, why does it take so much wheat and sugar cane to produce flour and sugar? I can't keep up, especially with all the newer factories requiring some bi-product of the flour. Keep up the good work, love this game and am a total addict.
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraglnn View Post
I would prefer to use the space for crops, not extra barns, factories, etc. Is there a way to make it possible for us to buy EXPANSIONS for our existing barns, etc. I'd love that. Another question, why does it take so much wheat and sugar cane to produce flour and sugar? I can't keep up, especially with all the newer factories requiring some bi-product of the flour. Keep up the good work, love this game and am a total addict.
Expansions can't happen as it is a flash limitation.

Wheat is a 2:1 ratio. Uses 2 wheat to make 1 flour.
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:20 PM

Lovin the updates .. Cant wait for the next level.. LOL You guys really rock!! Thanks so much for ALL you do for those of us who are avid FT players.. you make our day much better.
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

well hubby lent his Visa got the $120 FC plus did a survey and got $4 FC...bought the fishing boat and been over the moon with this purchase Now the question I want to ask is....I am thinking of getting the chainsaw for chopping trees, ummmm is this what it is for so if I get this do I buy the Furniture Facility and is it worth it? Thanks for any help
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
well hubby lent his Visa got the $120 FC plus did a survey and got $4 FC...bought the fishing boat and been over the moon with this purchase Now the question I want to ask is....I am thinking of getting the chainsaw for chopping trees, ummmm is this what it is for so if I get this do I buy the Furniture Facility and is it worth it? Thanks for any help
Chainsaw chops trees, like pine, oak, bamboo and cinnamon. Then yes the first three trees are used in the furniture shop. Link in my sig for the game guide has a chapter (number 13) on facilities and you can look up what the furniture shop uses. Some of it uses turkey feathers as well. And believe you need the lumber mill to process the trees as well before using the furniture factory.
Closed Thread