Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2010, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Chainsaw chops trees, like pine, oak, bamboo and cinnamon. Then yes the first three trees are used in the furniture shop. Link in my sig for the game guide has a chapter (number 13) on facilities and you can look up what the furniture shop uses. Some of it uses turkey feathers as well. And believe you need the lumber mill to process the trees as well before using the furniture factory.
Thanks Tony you have been a great help Have the Lumber yard but noticed in the Furniture factory you need wool and llama wool rolls...how do you get them Sorry about all the questions
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
Thanks Tony you have been a great help Have the Lumber yard but noticed in the Furniture factory you need wool and llama wool rolls...how do you get them Sorry about all the questions
I am NOT Tony..... wool comes from the wool shed and if you have animals. It's alright having questions...that is what we are here for
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I am NOT Tony..... wool comes from the wool shed and if you have animals. It's alright having questions...that is what we are here for
oooops sorry when your 58 you get confused so the wool shed makes rolls?
I do have the wool shed so will go off now and do my buying Thanks very much
Old Nov 26 2010, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
oooops sorry when your 58 you get confused so the wool shed makes rolls?
I do have the wool shed so will go off now and do my buying Thanks very much
Well you need to get llama wool and sheep wool from the wool shed and then take the wool to be processed in the textile mill. Sorry...was thrown off by being called Tony
Old Nov 26 2010, 08:20 PM

I'm sure if I read through the thread, someone else has already posted, but where are the Christmas Decorations? I stored mine last year, or at least some and have a couple of my farms "somewhat" decorated (Farm #1/#4), but I need more! LOL
Also, PLEASE make the snow this year like the grass, not those huge ugly splotches that buried everything last year!
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Nov 26 2010, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
I'm sure if I read through the thread, someone else has already posted, but where are the Christmas Decorations? I stored mine last year, or at least some and have a couple of my farms "somewhat" decorated (Farm #1/#4), but I need more! LOL
Also, PLEASE make the snow this year like the grass, not those huge ugly splotches that buried everything last year!
As stated several times, they are not out yet and didn't come out til December last year, so I'm presuming the same as this year.
Old Nov 26 2010, 08:32 PM

I know, and last year we were all screaming that they weren't out yet! So I thought maybe the devs would have learned by now! LOLOLOL
Quote:
As stated several times, they are not out yet and didn't come out til December last year, so I'm presuming the same as this year.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old Nov 26 2010, 10:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yes, the lumber mill (sawmill) is required to produce the pine and oak lumber used by the Furniture Factory.
I'm thinking about putting the chain saw on my "someday-wish list" not to use on my own farms, since I prefer to select cut trees so as to keep the look I want, but to use at the MP since I'm concentrating on lumber production and as a primary "industry" on FT. With, of course, the furniture factory to use the lumber.
If we ever get a viable way for the buy-sell feature to work out, I'd like to sell logs, too.

Quote:
Chainsaw chops trees, like pine, oak, bamboo and cinnamon. Then yes the first three trees are used in the furniture shop. Link in my sig for the game guide has a chapter (number 13) on facilities and you can look up what the furniture shop uses. Some of it uses turkey feathers as well. And believe you need the lumber mill to process the trees as well before using the furniture factory.
Old Nov 26 2010, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
I know, and last year we were all screaming that they weren't out yet! So I thought maybe the devs would have learned by now! LOLOLOL
Hey, LOL, let's not rush the season like all the retailers do. I am so glad that Slashkey hasn't done that
Old Nov 27 2010, 12:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Was suppose to mow the lawns today but having too much fun with my new toys the fishing boat and chainsaw

Just another question, and I dont know if i am doing something wrong but if i use my fishing boat on my own farm i can get to it easy by the pop up thingy on the right hand side but with the chainsaw i have to actually get it out of storage to use it is there an easier way or not ? Thank you
Closed Thread