Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dave,

What are your server numbers please? You will find them in the chat box when you first load your game.

Do you have the same problem if you go to the Inn or the sell and trade market? Are you having any trouble moving around your own farm or anyone elses?

See if you can get to market via another route. Go to a neighbours farm and then go to market, you might connect to another server.

We might need to give this some time and see if it clears itself up.
Hi. I can get to the market, no problem, I can move around at the market, but when I hire some one that's when the problem starts. NO problems moving on my farms. I've gone to the market via neighbours farm still the same issue. Not tried at the Inn.
F36 W206. Thanks
Old Apr 27 2018, 07:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi. I can get to the market, no problem, I can move around at the market, but when I hire some one that's when the problem starts. NO problems moving on my farms. I've gone to the market via neighbours farm still the same issue. Not tried at the Inn.
F36 W206. Thanks
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your server numbers. I've just tried that as well and it's still working for me. We are going to have to wait a while and see if this clears up. In the meantime, if you wish, you can report it to support. They may have more reports than we do at the moment.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 27 2018, 08:18 AM

Hi Tiger, thank you for reply. The last time it happened I was working on someone's farm and it was nearly done. I clicked and another hire came up and I caught on it and went to the new hirer's farm. Not a major problem, I will ride it out for a few days and see what happens. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your server numbers. I've just tried that as well and it's still working for me. We are going to have to wait a while and see if this clears up. In the meantime, if you wish, you can report it to support. They may have more reports than we do at the moment.
OK no problem Thank You
Old Apr 27 2018, 11:06 AM

i am now having the issue of when i hire someone from market, i dont get the message that they accepted, so i stand around and wait and end up hiring another,. and i dont get their message that they accepted or declined the work offer. ive tried this on a couple different browsers, same issue n matter which one. i have run the memcache several times, and then tried it again, same problem. i primarily use chrome, and im on win10

Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203
Old Apr 27 2018, 03:27 PM

im just curious... none of the ingredients in the flavored water factory requires the carbonated water from the semi? only the fruit? thats what im seeing... can someone let me know if thats correct? thanks!
Old Apr 27 2018, 04:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
im just curious... none of the ingredients in the flavored water factory requires the carbonated water from the semi? only the fruit? thats what im seeing... can someone let me know if thats correct? thanks!
Hi jeannine_p,

No it's not using carbonated water.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 28 2018, 04:29 AM

Been on hols with no internet so excited to see this - a belated thank you. It was released on my 37th Wedding Anniversary

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 28 2018, 10:13 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - April 27th, 11:00PM

- While we continue troubleshooting the issue of missing Hire Request confirmation messages, we will be disabling and enabling again the 'Employee remaining hired after a browser crash' feature (2.a above). Currently it is disabled.
Old Apr 28 2018, 11:24 AM

Love the new "pink" on the ft wall req...however, the 12 hour repeat ability doesn't seem to be working consistently well...one of my neighbors couldn't access my facilities for over 24 hours...and I've had similar issues. Is anyone else having this problem?
Closed Thread