Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2018, 09:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I have noticed that if the pop up for my ship is on the screen and I happen to be offline at the time either the game crashes or the button to open the ships won't work until I go back online. Then when I do go online the pop up closes and I have to go to my port manually to start the next container
When the pop up works I have a problem that when I start my next container I only have the option to close the screen and I can't check to see if any ships are in my port
Old Jul 17 2018, 08:27 PM

Yes i have tried all the known things to set this right . It has been longer then the last fix. it happens every fix for the last few months and then it starts to sort its self out and the "fix" things again and there it goes. Saying things are ready to harvest up to a whole day before they are ready. it is like the irrigate is stuck on all farms numbered 13-36
Old Jul 17 2018, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle Pieces View Post
Yes i have tried all the known things to set this right . It has been longer then the last fix. it happens every fix for the last few months and then it starts to sort its self out and the "fix" things again and there it goes. Saying things are ready to harvest up to a whole day before they are ready. it is like the irrigate is stuck on all farms numbered 13-36
Hi Puzzle Pieces,
I am sorry, but have not been able to duplicate this. Only thing I can suggest is you contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2018, 08:13 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - July 18th, 7:30PM

- The "Disable Super Neighbour Farming" checkbox was getting unchecked randomly for some users.
Old Jul 20 2018, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Info - July 20th, 6:50PM

- Fixed a few issues with ship notifications but it's possible that some issues are still present, if you find any, please report on this thread. In the next few days we will add a red X to the notification box so you'll have the option to not open the ship if your busy at the time.

- Additional performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2018, 04:09 PM

Harvesting animal buildings is very slow. It takes ages for the green Ready to Harvest to change to the time to next harvest. It wasn't like this before. Just saying.
Old Jul 22 2018, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Harvesting animal buildings is very slow. It takes ages for the green Ready to Harvest to change to the time to next harvest. It wasn't like this before. Just saying.
Hi Sqrl,
We have not noticed any slowdown in animal shed harvesting. Are you harvesting 1 at a time or with the harvest tools through the Harvest All button? How much time is the delay?

Are you noticing any other delays in other things you are doing?
Old Jul 22 2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
We have not noticed any slowdown in animal shed harvesting. Are you harvesting 1 at a time or with the harvest tools through the Harvest All button? How much time is the delay?

Are you noticing any other delays in other things you are doing?
One at a time. I can do a full page of them before any turn, and usually it's easiest either to close the facility manager and reopen it, or click them again. If I click them a second time, then they change. It's very odd.

Apart from that, working SN farms is like treacle after a while.
Old Jul 22 2018, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
One at a time. I can do a full page of them before any turn, and usually it's easiest either to close the facility manager and reopen it, or click them again. If I click them a second time, then they change. It's very odd.

Apart from that, working SN farms is like treacle after a while.
Hi Sqrl,
We have not been able to duplicate this. Only thing I can suggest is try clearing your memcache. It could just have been a one time slowdown in your internet links. For the SN work, the longer you work the more data is stored in your computer memory and that can slow things down.
Old Jul 22 2018, 07:35 PM

Thanks, Taz. I will keep on clearing the memcache .
Closed Thread