Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharcicia View Post
Thanks for the Clydesdale love the look of this one a whole lot better than the other one. I do have a request can you pls. adjust the stables to the size of the Clydesdale or make the Clydesdale smaller. That will look a whole lot better!

LOL ... my Border Collies are bigger than the cows they are herding too
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suecraftsalot View Post
I have the brown sprinkler and the red sprinkler. I planted a 4x4 square of raspberries to test it. It immediately told me that the raspberries would be ready in 59 minutes. I was so excited. On further examination, I have realized my brown sprinkler is no longer available to use even though it is still in my storage. This is forcing me to cut growing time in half for crops on any farm I water my flowers. Though this will be wonderful in some situations, with a busy schedule, I often plant the longer growers...I liked the option to choose which sprinkler to use. I hope that they make both available when they fix the harvesting bug I have been reading about. No one but myself can harvest them and it appears that the time to waste is shortened as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I agree, we don't always want our growing time cut in half!!! PLEASE give us the Option of the Red or Brown Sprinkler.................
Hello,

This may have been something overlooked by the devs when the red sprinkler was introduced. For now just take the brown sprinkler out of your storage when you just want to only water flowers and not speed up growing process.

Thanks

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 30 2011, 09:06 PM

The new RED sprinkler is a problem for me as well. I watered two farms. When the crops showed as being Ready to Pick, I was unable to hire anyone to pick them. I could picked them myself but, could not hire another farmer. I kept getting a notice that the crops Were Not Ready! But they showed as being ready on my screen as well as the potential picker's screen. And, I could have picked them myself.

Please look into this.
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Piggy View Post
The new RED sprinkler is a problem for me as well. I watered two farms. When the crops showed as being Ready to Pick, I was unable to hire anyone to pick them. I could picked them myself but, could not hire another farmer. I kept getting a notice that the crops Were Not Ready! But they showed as being ready on my screen as well as the potential picker's screen. And, I could have picked them myself.

Please look into this.
Hello,

A message has been sent on to mods about this, we will have to be patient and wait for the devs to fix it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 30 2011, 09:26 PM

Guess I'll wait for the red sprinkler but thank you for everything else and it when it gets fixed. I have to wait 2 days before I can do anything else. I work 12-14 hours a day but LOOK OUT FRIDAY, HERE I COME!!!!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:27 PM

Hope I didn't miss this any place...but does anyone know what the purpose of the Maple Cork Tree might be??
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcr View Post
Hope I didn't miss this any place...but does anyone know what the purpose of the Maple Cork Tree might be??
I think it makes fishing corks.
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcr View Post

Its used in one of the New Facilities :-)
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
nothing but problems with the new mobile sprinkler -- seemed like such a good idea, but while some of the irrigated crops show "W" with mouse over, some don't, even if it shows reduced time. And it doesn't cut harvest time in half as per the announcement -- normal harvest of green grapes is 1 day (24 hours) So why is it that upon planting, the mouse over says 19.8 hours remaining? My rudimentary grasp of math tells me that half of 24 is 12 hours, not 19.8. Can you explain?
Remember that a Farm Town day is 20 hours, not 24.
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:34 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Its used in one of the New Facilities :-)
LOL I just figured it out by planting one and havesting it and looking in storage, but thanks for the replay
Closed Thread