Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2016, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollymop View Post
Under show names there is an option to show work info.. I do not understand what it is showing me. For example I have 11 in 18 x 18.. I looked at that farm and I have no idea where the 11 comes from. Could you explain that to me please?
It is telling you 11 items in that farm are done.. It could be trees or flowers. It could also be plots that haven't been planted.
Old May 18 2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollymop View Post
Under show names there is an option to show work info.. I do not understand what it is showing me. For example I have 11 in 18 x 18.. I looked at that farm and I have no idea where the 11 comes from. Could you explain that to me please?
Hi lollymop

That option was part of the September 26, 2015 New Release, but it was only when you hired from Marketplace

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082

4. Show Workable Farms in Market: When you are hiring others and you are selecting the target farms, there will be a new blue button 'Show Work Info' on that screen. This will highlight all the farms with work available based on the type of work you selected previously. Each farm button will convey 3 bits of information, for example if farm 1 button shows '7500 in 30x30' it means that there are 7500 workable items on that farm, which size is 30x30.

Notice that the 7500 figure combines all the work available for the types of work you have selected, for example, if you did a Hire Multiple and selected all the options, it could mean that there is 1000 crops ready, 1000 trees ready to harvest, 1000 flowers ready, 1000 trees ready to chop, 1500 fields ready to plow and 2000 fish available to catch on that particular farm.

We also highlight in green how much of the total farm surface is covered with workable items, for example if half of your farm 1 is covered with ready to harvest crops, and 1 quarter is covered with ready to harvest trees and the last quarter is covered with decorations, the green bar will reflect that you have 3 quarters of your farm 1 surface covered with workable items.

In the future and based on users feedback we may decide to split the green bar by each type of work using different colors, so you can also have a good idea of how much of each type of work is available on each farm.

Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 10 minutes.

After that, on November the same was released for the Show names option:

4. 'Show Work Info' now available in the 'Show Names' window: This will allow you to have a quick look at which of your farms have work available if you prefer to work solo. Due to the amount of back end resources that this operation consumes, you can only refresh this information once every 20 minutes when you are showing it from the 'Show Names' window.

We had other changes: as the refresh time decreased from 20 minutes to 10 minutes, the available work shown will now depend on the currently selected tool, and if you purchase the Mobile Lookout Tower which costs farmcash, you will be able to see Show work info in your superneighbors farms and the refresh time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes with this tool.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 18 2016, 05:16 PM

I just completed a job for a farmer named Claire. I did not receive any bonus points for harvesting and plowing crops, harvesting flowers, trees, and chopping trees. I was hired in the marketplace to do all jobs on 12 to 15 farms. Further, I have not been able to participate in the Neighborhood challenge. Is there a viable reason? Thanks in advance for your helpful response. Thanks for an intriguing game.
Old May 18 2016, 05:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
I just completed a job for a farmer named Claire. I did not receive any bonus points for harvesting and plowing crops, harvesting flowers, trees, and chopping trees. I was hired in the marketplace to do all jobs on 12 to 15 farms. Further, I have not been able to participate in the Neighborhood challenge. Is there a viable reason? Thanks in advance for your helpful response. Thanks for an intriguing game.
Hi Sandraneta,

I moved your post to help and support for the bonus Chest as you first question is about that and neither question is related to the New Release.

For the Bonus Chest >>
Please check all your neighbours on your neighbours bar and also your buddy list for any avatars with the name Claire, as if you are neighbours or buddies, you do not receive the bonus chest.

For the Neighbourhood Chain Contest >>
You can only enter the contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 12AM EST and you must have at least one of the contest facilities to be able to participate. There is only 5 hours left before this contest ends so it is way too late to enter it now.
Old May 22 2016, 07:26 PM

Default amt of product received

i know that when a neighbor or superneighbor harvests for me i get a "large" box of product (crops, trees, flowers), and that if i hire someone from the market i get more of whatever product they're harvesting... do i get more of the product when it's a neighbor or superneighbor as well? or is the only benefit the higher price when the product is sold?
Old May 22 2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
i know that when a neighbor or superneighbor harvests for me i get a "large" box of product (crops, trees, flowers), and that if i hire someone from the market i get more of whatever product they're harvesting... do i get more of the product when it's a neighbor or superneighbor as well? or is the only benefit the higher price when the product is sold?
Hi minxie63

I moved your post to the thread for your problem

You have information in the first post, first page of this thread and in the following link from our Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post5831262

SUPPORT TEAM

Old May 23 2016, 05:17 PM

Angry multi-hire harvest trees and chop trees failure

Today I clicked on a player in the market, then the mult-hire option, then chose harvest trees and chop trees. On the next screen I marked the farms I wanted done., and then clicked the green check mark to send the hire request. The job was accepted and i chose the option to go to the farm with the newly hired person. The chopping operation was completed and the game applied the completion bonus. The person hired then proceeded to the next farm and did the chopping and again got the bonus. Meanwhile there were trees that were ready for the harvest option that were not done on either of these farms. This continued until all farms with chopping available were completed. When I asked the person why the harvest operation was not done, I was told that she only got the chopping tool and did not have access to the harvest tool. So in effect was not hired to harvest. I check the market and verified that both the harvest and chop options were in fact marked with the check mark. This has happened to me occasionally before. Is there an intermittent bug in the game that is causing this inconvenience?
Old May 23 2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
Today I clicked on a player in the market, then the mult-hire option, then chose harvest trees and chop trees. On the next screen I marked the farms I wanted done., and then clicked the green check mark to send the hire request. The job was accepted and i chose the option to go to the farm with the newly hired person. The chopping operation was completed and the game applied the completion bonus. The person hired then proceeded to the next farm and did the chopping and again got the bonus. Meanwhile there were trees that were ready for the harvest option that were not done on either of these farms. This continued until all farms with chopping available were completed. When I asked the person why the harvest operation was not done, I was told that she only got the chopping tool and did not have access to the harvest tool. So in effect was not hired to harvest. I check the market and verified that both the harvest and chop options were in fact marked with the check mark. This has happened to me occasionally before. Is there an intermittent bug in the game that is causing this inconvenience?
Hi dell466

I moved your post to the thread for Hiring and Bonus chest

One of our moderators has just hired for chopping and harvesting trees and the worker finished all jobs without problems.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen. This method could help you when sending your hired requests.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Anyway we will keep one eye on this and please report here if you have the problem again. Thank you

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jun 02 2016, 11:31 PM

Default Working Offline

What are the benefits and drawbacks of working offline? If you work others facilities while offline, do you get the get the goods? Similarly, if you work other farmers farms while offline, do you get the 20%? Is there anywhere to find out what works offline and what doesn't?
Old Jun 02 2016, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
What are the benefits and drawbacks of working offline? If you work others facilities while offline, do you get the get the goods? Similarly, if you work other farmers farms while offline, do you get the 20%? Is there anywhere to find out what works offline and what doesn't?
Hi macladywloo,
Anything you earn whether working off-line or online you get. As far as I know everything works off-line and on-line. The only difference is no one sees you working or in the game when you are off-line. You are still connected to the server to be able to transfer the data when you work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired